Forums

Topic: Super Mario Odyssey

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 2,057

JamesR

Well Amazon just increased their download code price from 39.99 to 52.99. Must be selling.

JamesR

Maxz

@Ryu_Niiyama Fear not. I blink at a rate of 120 blinks per second, meaning I'm perfectly in sync with every frame, yet maintain the necessary level of eye moisture to achieve optimum visual performance at all times.

For I am Optimax, consumer of digital media. A perfect specimen of performance. Less a couch potato, and more a noble yam upon a gilded throne. I am the archetypal gamer, and my distain for waggle controls knows no bounds.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

TuVictus

I think the joke is long dead now, guys

TuVictus

Haru17

I thought it was pretty good. People take tech specs and motion vs button controls way too seriously. It shouldn't be like a religion that you have to adhere to.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

TuVictus

It shouldn't, but strictly from a comedic point of view, the joke is played out now. Too long-running.

TuVictus

-Green-

Memes never die! Tis the law of the internet.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

TheLegendOfLaser

@Octane Seems weird that the option to turn off motion controls doesn't work. There's a good chance it will be fixed in an update.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

TheGreenMiner13

Super Mario Odyssey should get a sequel, but if they don't make a sequel, they should at least have Cappy in the next game

TheGreenMiner13

Haruki_NLI

97 moons collected so far. Found some stuff I assume is later game content as I cant access it.

And Im not even that far in...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

kobashi100

Anyone wanna buy Japanese code?

kobashi100

TuVictus

Played for a bit and already the music is much more memorable to me than 3D world. This game screams banjo Kazooie mixed with Mario 64 to me. It's amazing

TuVictus

Late

I played the first hour of the game this morning. It's good so far. 8 hours of work until I can get back to it.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Inertiacreep

I cant play for about another 4 hours, and then ill be able to play for like 6 until ill get no sleep for work lol.

Inertiacreep

kobashi100

Amazon UK sold through physical copies. digital now jumped to £55

kobashi100

GoldenGamer88

I‘ve now played roughly three hours of the game and have now made it from the Lake to the Wooden Kingdom. So far, it checks every mark I‘ve had on my expectations board. If I had to criticize one thing, and mind you this is just personal taste and therefore a nitpick, I dislike how you are a bit guided through the worlds by those lights and your goal, just like in Sunshine, is also shown whenever you land in that kingdom. But unlike Sunshine, this is just a very vague goal and there‘s loads of stuff to explore and find along and off the beaten path.

So far, I‘d say this is my Top 2 game of this year with the absolutely perfect Persona 5 securing itself the GOTY spot.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Haru17

Oh, so that's how they did episodes. All is well.

I was really astounded by the music in the first two worlds, it sounds even better than Galaxy so far.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Inertiacreep

this guy posting spoilers, didnt read but started to wtf

Inertiacreep

JoyBoy

@Maxz thanks for the laughs guys!

Ah what a delight this game is! I hope everyone can soon experience the magic that is Mario.

@Haru17 I know right? The music is great. I also love the sound in general.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

GoldenGamer88

@Inertiacreep Which guy? Me? If so, I have no idea what is spoilery about the little nitpick. Fine, I did name-drop two kingdoms but honestly, both were mentioned in the trailers. I wouldn‘t consider anything mentioned in trailers a spoiler but fine, I‘ll use spoiler tags whenever I just think about Odyssey.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

kobashi100

This game really does show when Nintendo are on point nobody can match that pure fun factor.

I am a grown adult but this is like being a kid playing Mario 64 again.

kobashi100

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic