Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,221

C-Chakra

@Sunsy Congratz, the Porsche 911 GTS is a good car. Enjoy!

@Darknyht i'm still in the hunt for that damn Camaro lol. Think that is the car I need to finish some season. Or maybe it's that Ford Shelby.

@komodo182 Congratz on the Vulcan. Somehow I'm really close to starring it up now... 1 blueprint to go. Also about to star up my Viper and unlock a few new cars.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Daniel36

I am so far behind on you guys, what am I doing wrong?!? Haha. Good going everyone. Still hunting the Vulcan myself. At around 500 flags. I need to up my game!!

Daniel36

Darknyht

@C-Chakra There is a Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 race that requires it.

I have 15 cars now in the garage along with 400+ flags. Trying to max out the Dodge Charger so I can crush a few more races that I don't qualify for now, and finally got past two annoying Hunted races (learning to spin as soon as they come near, along with saving shockwave boosts for the security cars helps). I unlocked the Viper, now working to get a free upgrade to it so it will potentially be my best car at the moment (point value wise).

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

komodo182

@Darknyht I have 19 cars now with 730 flags (29 completed seasons). Still kinda stuck. Seems like that summarizes the game. I have like one car that can do things, and then I wait.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Sunsy

@komodo182 @C-Chakra Thanks you two. Already took it for a test drive last night in quick race mode.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Daniel36

@komodo182 That does summarize the game, but then again, I couldn't play this games hours on end without getting bored, so it sometimes feels like a blessing in disguise.

I was stuck for a while, then one of my Porsches (the yellow one) got upgraded and I could bust through a big chunk of the career. Then my fuel ran out and I had to wait, but the next batch will be a cakewalk still. Currently trying to get that Viper while saving money and coins to sometimes get another card for either the Vulcan or Centenario. Pretty close to getting the Centenario actually. Expensive cards, but whatever, the car looks epic.

Still loving the game. Can't play docked though, it's just terrible that way.

Daniel36

Darknyht

The maxed Camaro or Nissan (D-Class) is great for the Viper challenge as it can easily get all three cards in a go. I have been picking up 15 cards a few times a day with it, although it is a little more difficult in the Nissan. Slowly working on the daily Porsche third star and the car above it. Spending time in Multiplayer and Daily grinds seem to be the quickest way to progress so it has become my boredom routine. Push through them and then attempt a few Career races. The going is slower, but it seems to keep me balanced for progress pushes on the weekends.

Darknyht

Daniel36

I am using my 1609 ranked E-Tense, three cards a pop. Had three viper cards in one go once, but mostly cash prizes. But whatever, "opening" those card packs feels kind of exciting in a silly way too. I am not complaining. Also cashed in another Top 5% prize yesterday. Need to do that challenge now as well. There is still plenty to do for me.

Daniel36

bluedogrulez

@Daniel36 Top 5%?!? Nice. Was happy with my 35% percent, lol.

I was stuck on 3 different HUNTED courses. Broke down and bought, then pimped out the C class Mercedes, and still my 1500+ car wasn't beating a 850 hunted course. Realized it has to be me. Saving the Shockwave is the key. It's like throwing a punch. When a cop vehicle is close enough, blast them, then drift immediately to save the boost meter, rinse and repeat.

I've had very mixed results with knockout spins against the police. The slow down can cause you to lose precious time, and have come out of a few oriented against a wall. It's game over at that point.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Daniel36

@bluedogrulez Yeah the hunted levels are pretty difficult. Even highly outclassed I still sometimes barely escape. And yes, shockwaves are key in those levels. Cops only break when you are purple.

I guess I am a pretty good driver. But that is in stark contrast with me in real life, haha. 37 and I do not have a driver's license.

Daniel36

bluedogrulez

@Daniel36 That's amazing . . .city dweller I presume?!? My morning car commute can be so brutal sometimes I wish my Outback had shockwave capabilities!!

Daniel36

@bluedogrulez Well, I do work at a 7 min. bikeride from home, but then again, everything is within biking distance in the Netherlands.

I did have lessons, but I sucked at it and I am not a car enthusiast to begin with, so it wasn't important for me either.

Daniel36

bluedogrulez

Earned my first B ranked car! The 911. More excited about getting close to 3 starring the Nissan 370, but at least I can hit those B-ranked courses/events.

BTW, ashamed to admit that I did not realize the daily goals had to be claimed once achieved. Automatic 5 token credit at the legend store, and builds towards that B-ranked Lambo (unfortunately the least gorge Lambo I've ever seen).

Darknyht

Reached 543 Flags and only 7 cards away from a 3 star Viper. I am almost gated behind needing a higher level Porsche, the 3 Star Viper, or my Mercedes (2-Star).

Darknyht

komodo182

And I'm stuck again. Not a single car is even close to the ratings needed to get more flags. 794 flags

Darknyht

@komodo182 Sorry to hear. It seems like most of their giveaways center around D - B class vehicles with a sprinkling of lowest tier A and S class cars to tempt you. I picked up Xeodrifter today for $0.99, so that is waiting for me to dig into.

Darknyht

komodo182

@Darknyht I'm very close to unlocking or starring up a lot of cars, but will have to wait a bit

komodo182

@Darknyht I spent 400k to upgrade the viper, got a few more flags and now opened up 5 more seasons

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic