Forums

Topic: Diablo III: Eternal Collection

Posts 541 to 560 of 609

Tasuki

So will I need Nintendo Online subscription to play this online or even at all.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

bilboa

Tasuki wrote:

So will I need Nintendo Online subscription to play this online or even at all.

You need Nintendo Online to play multi-player, but you do not need NO, or even to be online, to play single player.

bilboa

Tasuki

@bilboa Ok thanks. I may eventually play online but for now where I am staying at there's no internet. I just didn't want to be locked out of single player.

My Backlog

Tsurii

Y'all need to send me more presents lol

I keep finding stuff and send it all your way but I've only gotten one so far, disappoint as hell 😛😂

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

Quarth

Just finished the main story mode/campaign, on Normal. But it felt more like Easy. Good fun nontheless!

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

rAWBONe

If anyone's playing hardcore and want to add me for some co-op, go ahead!
I'm a fully geared and augmented barbarian, rank 5 solo atm.
SW-4972-3706-5594

rAWBONe

Tasuki

Finally got around to picking this up (there were a few other games I wanted to get first over something that I have already played as well as having to pay $60 for it) and I will say I am impressed with it. It looks just as good as the PS4 version and runs silky smooth.

I am currently playing a barbarian which is only level 15 at the moment but I will be making her a whirlwind barb I think. Just running rifts for now but I think tomorrow I will run a few bounties.

My Backlog

SHULZ021

The new seasonal armor looks good

SHULZ021

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-0866-9587

RetroGamerAndrew

Conquests are pretty easy this time around (unlike S15), it should be fairly easy to get Conqueror rank!

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

Tasuki

Got about another hour of time in tonight. I was able to get to level 30 with my barbarian tonight, which is still coming along nicely. I feel like a few more gems and a couple more skills I will be able to bump up the difficulty another notch.

I have to give credit where credit is due and say this game is just a.perfect fit for the Switch.

My Backlog

adh56

I got my Loot Goblin Amiibo the other day from GameStop it’s its pretty amazing. Opens up a portal to the loot Goblin treasure vault which is something that only happened for me once in the first 70 hrs I played. You can use it every 22 or 23 hrs like the other Amiibo. And it’s in an unsealed box that you don’t have to destroy get it out (and put it back in)

adh56

Switch Friend Code: SW-2919-3678-3573

zionich

@Tsurii My connection might not be that great at the moment.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

Mountain_Man

My wife got me a couple of Animal Crossing Amiibos as a stocking stuffer, and it turns out, they work in Diablo III. Use them anywhere outside of town, and it'll spawn a random elite pack. I don't know how often they can be used, but they appear to both read as the same Amiibo, so they can't be used one right after the other.

The Mountain Man

JaxonH

Any word on what loot goblin Amiibo does?

I got the Amiibo the other day but haven’t tried it out yet because I’ve been playing other games.

Jan 18 for new season huh... that’s my birthday. Easy enough to remember. Also same day No More Heroes drops.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy X, Dragon’s Dogma, Mortal Kombat XI, Darksiders, Cuphead, Hellblade, Trials Rising
X1: Far Cry New Dawn, Trials Fusion
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR//Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Tsurii

@JaxonH it opens a portal to the realm where those buggers come from and disappear to when you can't kill em in time out in the different areas. Pretty damn lucrative place, I'm pretty sure I got around 10 million gold each time I went there (without amiibo, gotta sacrifice those puzzle rings)

You can scan the thing once a day, definitely make use of it tho. You'll need a ton of gold if you want to use the better jewels later on.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

Mountain_Man

Pretty sure the goblin Amiibo opens a portal to Greed's lair where you're guaranteed to to pick up several million in gold and lots of other loot including a few legendary items.

The Mountain Man

Tasuki

So the Darkening of Tristam event is back again and currently going on. It's a dungeon done in the style of Diablo 1 even to the point of having a filter for the graphics. Some unique loot is also available in this dungeon as well which will only be around for a limited time.

My Backlog

Mountain_Man

I always thought the Darkening of Tristram was pretty lackluster. It's just Diablo III with an awful blur filter that hurts my eyes.

The Mountain Man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic