Forums

Topic: Diablo III: Eternal Collection

Posts 561 to 580 of 608

Tasuki

So for anyone confused on how to access the Darkening of Tristam event here's how to do it

1) You have to be in adventure mode, not story. You cannot access it in story mode.

2) Occasionally when you are doing bounties or just exploring you will come across groups of the cultists. Kill them and they drop sheets of paper.

3) In your inventory the papers will be in the bag slot where trinkets of the followers go there are several pages to collect by reading them they tell you how to access the event.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mountain_Man

Or just go directly to the Old Tristram waypoint and enter the portal in the center of town.

Also, part of the event has a bug that prevents you from acquiring the cow pet. You can do everything up to crafting Wirt's Leg, but when you salvage it, you get common crafting materials instead of the map you're supposed to receive. Hopefully Blizzard will fix this soon, and as I understand it, you'll just need to craft the leg again since the Blacksmith will retain the recipe.

The Mountain Man

Tasuki

@Mountain_Man I saw Blizzard post on their Twitter saying that they are aware of it and are looking into it. Beings that it's the weekend I am guessing it will be looked at on Monday.

It did this bug last year so, it will more then likely be a quick fix

My Backlog

JudoMonk

Awesome!! I hope to try Darkening of Tristram soon. I am almost done with Story mode, am in Act V, but there is a Nemesis creature who’s killed a player i’ve Played online with. It won’t leave me alone!!
Also, can anyone help me with Seasonal? How do you do that ACT IV ‘exquisite’? I’ve read older forum advice and they keep mentioning ‘rolling’ for a weapon, etc.. This is my first time playing Diablo3, so glad it’s on Switch cause I am always on the go.

JudoMonk

scubydo

Is there a decent place to read up on some good builds?

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

RetroGamerAndrew

@scubydo
I second the recommendations for IcyVeins, and I add www.diablofans.com.

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

DrWadsy

@Tasuki for anyone still wondering, this issue has been fixed. Load up the game, wait a few seconds at the character select screen and then your wirts leg should be legendary. If not then switch characters and then try again. Just checked it in Australia so it is probably fixed everywhere 😊

DrWadsy

Switch Friend Code: SW-6331-3423-6047 | My Nintendo: DrWadsy | Nintendo Network ID: Drwadsy

RetroGamerAndrew

@DrWadsy Thanks for letting us know! I'll try it tonight.

Edited on by RetroGamerAndrew

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

Zuljaras

I want to know when they are going to fix the necromancer curses.

Zuljaras

Mountain_Man

Zuljaras wrote:

I want to know when they are going to fix the necromancer curses.

Patch 2.6.4 was just released, and as far as I can tell, the curses bug has been fixed.

The Mountain Man

Fowlersrs

Has the new season started yet?

Fowlersrs

BenGrimm

I’m waiting for new season now, first time ever playing Diablo and reached level 711 with my barbarian. May go with a monk on my next run.

BenGrimm

Tasuki

@scubydo @BenGrimm

I have been using Icy Veins for years now and never been steared wrong by them. Also if you want videos on builds search Deadset on YouTube.

My Backlog

Punisher67

Just quadruple dipped on this game !

Originally had it on pc. Then get the Xbox 360 version , upgraded to the Xbox one version.and finally got a copy for switch (after buying the satisfye grip the switch is now my go-to console - has transformed it)

Console versions blow the pc and the switch in handheld mode is simply sensational

Punisher67

scubydo

Is anyone named cryptology on Diablo 3? If so thx for the great rift run at such a high level.

scubydo

I have another question for you all, I am realizing now just HOW much is packed into the "end-game" content of this. But I am also overloaded with legendary items, and obviously, the storage is very limited in this game. So what are some thoughts on what I should do with all the extra legendary items? Obviously, I will be eventually rolling all the different classes, but I am just now maxing out my Crusader. Anyways, I was thinking of saving some of it, but again the storage box is limited also. I have the "cube" but I am not sure exactly how it works in terms of me storing legendary items. (I ended up with all this because a player who was way above my paragon level came on and ran me through some very high right levels to help boost my paragon stats. And of course, with that came all the legendary gear.)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic