Forums

Topic: Diablo III: Eternal Collection

Posts 561 to 580 of 606

Tasuki

@scubydo @BenGrimm

I have been using Icy Veins for years now and never been steared wrong by them. Also if you want videos on builds search Deadset on YouTube.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Punisher67

Just quadruple dipped on this game !

Originally had it on pc. Then get the Xbox 360 version , upgraded to the Xbox one version.and finally got a copy for switch (after buying the satisfye grip the switch is now my go-to console - has transformed it)

Console versions blow the pc and the switch in handheld mode is simply sensational

Punisher67

AndyD

I have another question for you all, I am realizing now just HOW much is packed into the "end-game" content of this. But I am also overloaded with legendary items, and obviously, the storage is very limited in this game. So what are some thoughts on what I should do with all the extra legendary items? Obviously, I will be eventually rolling all the different classes, but I am just now maxing out my Crusader. Anyways, I was thinking of saving some of it, but again the storage box is limited also. I have the "cube" but I am not sure exactly how it works in terms of me storing legendary items. (I ended up with all this because a player who was way above my paragon level came on and ran me through some very high right levels to help boost my paragon stats. And of course, with that came all the legendary gear.)

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Justifier

Have you extended your chest? But if you have, you could just make crafting materials from them.
(I remember when Diablo III first launched on PC. After 100 hours of gameplay I didn't have single legendary item. Good times.)

Edited on by Justifier

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Tasuki

@scubydo If the legendary item has flavored text such as a Ring of Royal Grandeur, Magefist, Bovine Bardich etc then I would suggest at least cubing the item once by extracting it. Doing so means you can equip the item as if you had the physical item.

Other then that you could just salvage the item at the balcksmith as this is the only way you can get the Forgotten Soul material that some rare recpies require.

If you are worried about having gear for other classes keep in mind that really you only want to save level 70 gear as anything lower you will quickly out level. Also read some guides on different builds for each class you want to play so you can get an idea of what gear you need. For example if you aren't doing a fire mage, Magefist is not going to be particularly useful. I suggest https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/ then you can see what legendary gear you want to save.

My Backlog

Justifier

@scubydo
It should be there when you open your chest, somewhere. You pay gold and get more space in there.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Tasuki

@scubydo When you open your stash up press the R3 (right stick) down and a message will pop up asking if you want more storage.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@scubydo It depends really what you want to play. Before the season starts I look at the armor set for each class that they are giving out as rewards and from their look up class builds for those armor sets.

For example this seasons Witch Doctor reward set is for the Firebat Witch Doctor build. Now the only Witch Doctor build I have ever played was a pet doc so I figured I would like to try the Firebat build so this season I decide I will play a Witch Doctor.

Course that's just me since I have played every class at least once already I base my decision more on the armor set rewards. You might use another way of figuring out what to play like last season you did a Barbarian so this one you might want to try a caster of some type or maybe the armor set for the Necromancer is for the melee build necromancer and you have always wanted to try that build.

But yeah start out by seeing what build you can make with the reward sets first and go from there. I suggest looking at a site like icy-veins.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So I started a Witch Doctor for the new season which I am having alot of fun with. Still leveling him up (just hit level 30) but I have most of the first teir of seasonal challenges done already. Hopefully I can finish them off tonight.

My Backlog

AndyD

Well, almost finished the 4 chapter of the season journey for the final two pieces of gear for my monk (lvl 70/Paragon lvl 36)...I may roll a second class to run through the 4 chapters again for the gear, since my son is a lvl 70 DH also, and he can run me pretty quick now through a torment lvl rift. Not sure how much of the other seasonal stuff, I will be able to finish since I am mainly focused on the gear. Although, does anyone know how easy it is to obtain the gear outside of the seasonal runs?

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

BenGrimm

Started new season and somehow managed to rebirth my character so starting fresh with nothing 😪

BenGrimm

BenGrimm

@scubydo

Cheers mate, might take you up on it when I reach back to level 70 and open up the greater rifts. Currently on level 62 but so annoying knowing my previous character is paragon level 711 with a load of items and powered up legendary gems, which could have been brought over.

BenGrimm

Tasuki

@BenGrimm That's season play. Each season you start fresh with a completely new character, you don't carry anything over.

My Backlog

BenGrimm

@Tasuki

Thought you could carry over certain stuff through the mail box thing??

BenGrimm

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic