Forums

Topic: Diablo III: Eternal Collection

Posts 441 to 460 of 606

Nemodius

@Zuljaras
what bugs do you speak of I'm curious ???
not sure how many hours I've played, but I'm a wizard at lv54 and halfway through act 2 (I love grinding ) and have yet to notice anything thankfully, but i would REALLY love a detailed heads up if you would be so kind

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Zuljaras

@Nemodius Necromancer curses are not working like literally.

Some projectiles of the Demon Hunter are not displaying.

Some particles and graphics of some spells like the Witch Doctor Grasp of the Dead with Eels is not displaying its effects.

I could swallow all the minor bugs but they printed the cartridge with abilities NOT working.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Nemodius

@Zuljaras
Damn, that sucks, I hope nothing pops up on my Wiz
well, thanks for your time sir

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

roboto65

Have a question have not been home yet to unbox my new Diablo themed Switch. I am new to switch but not to Diablo have played it since it came out in 1996 with Diablo 1. I saw during the previews of game play that it looks like they had some new GR rift maps is this true anybody checked them out?
Offshore work is the reason for not being home yet lol

roboto65

JayAr

Hi, I tried to start an online coop game, but can't seem to find any players. I tried with a lvl 40 and lvl 1 hero in campaign mode. The game doesnt really give any advice on how to do it either.

I searched online and found that most people on PC only play lvl 70. However on Switch its new, so there must be people with low lvl Heroes...

Also where do I search for existing games??

Edited on by JayAr

JayAr

Switch Friend Code: SW-3420-7758-0802 | My Nintendo: JayAr

JaxonH

Just beat the Skeleton King. Really starting to get into this. It's a lot more fun than it seems it would be

@JayAr
Think you do online from pressing Minus to open the menu, then Plus to toggle between Invite Only, Friends, or Open To Public. Then pan over to top right where you can invite friends and see who's in your party. I assume everyone who says it's open to the public will automatically be joined together randomly.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Nemodius

ok, I broke a rule about getting online on my Switch, but ONLY because of this game, now, stupid question.....

"how do I find people to quest with ???"
I have looked on the menu but all I see is that I AM connected to the server, but nothing on what to do from there, anyone help ???

Update
FFFFUUUUDDDDGGGGEEEE !!!! (only i didn't say "Fudge" )
I kept asking everyone if I needed the paid service or if I just had to have a registered account, could not get a clear answer and now I just find out you DO need Nintendo Online paid, FUDGE !!! >X( I updated ny system for nothin

Edited on by Nemodius

roboto65

(Nemodius) Yeah you are probably going to have to have the online service to play online to play Diablo.
On other platforms be it PC,or other consoles you can pick online or private game in the menu.
Not sure how the Switch system works as again have not touched mine yet.

And again other systems put people together for the most part that are the same level. But lets say you are trying to power level as we call it you can ask someone that is say level 70 and play with him or her and kinda stay back and as they kill stuff you reap the benefits and level up very quickly.

roboto65

JaxonH

I answered this question in the post directly before. If anyone bothered to read it...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

roboto65

Yeah I read it..... most of the guys on here seem to have no clue about Diablo lots of fresh meat so to speak LOL but that's ok I am new to the switch, it is great hack and slash and as you level up you get stronger and stronger. I am sure the online will get better as more people start playing. Till I get home I am playing on my PC Season 15 Barb will be home tomorrow to unbox my Switch and start slaying..

Edited on by roboto65

roboto65

Tasuki

I suspect the online scene will explode after Christmas as I can probably guarantee alot of people will be getting this for Christmas.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Nemodius

I can understand Nintendo requiring their paid service for access to online content and activities for their FIRST PARTY GAMES, like Mario Kart, but forcing people to have their service to play other companies servers is extortion and so it blackmailing you to update your FW or no access either

Mountain_Man

It seems a patch should be released shortly (this week, perhaps?), although there's no word on what it will include. Apparently the patch was supposed to be released early last week (Nov 6), but it seems the extreme negative reaction to the Diablo Immortal announcement threw Blizzard for a loop, and so their attention went elsewhere.

The Mountain Man

Nemodius

@Mountain_Man
maybe it has to do with the Necromancer and Demon Hunter bugs ???

bilboa

Nemodius wrote:

I can understand Nintendo requiring their paid service for access to online content and activities for their FIRST PARTY GAMES, like Mario Kart, but forcing people to have their service to play other companies servers is extortion and so it blackmailing you to update your FW or no access either

I will just point out that both Xbox and Playstation also require paid subscriptions to play online games, so to be consistent I hope you're also accusing Microsoft and Sony of blackmail.

bilboa

NEStalgia

Wow, that's incredible that Immortal is such a disaster a PR announcement of an outsourced game disrupted internal development of existing products. This really is XBone bad.....

NEStalgia

Nemodius

@bilboa
extortion is more than just blackmail, in this case
I'm just saying, Nintendo has their own servers, sure, awesome, they need a little bit of $$$ to maintain their servers, cool, just business, but so does Blizzard obviously, separate for Diablo, so why should I be forced to take the long toll road when I can just skip it and use the free throughway that goes directly to my front door, I wouldn't be any hinderance to trafic or wear on the toll road, so why should I pay for it ???

Nintendo for no good reason is blocking direct internet access just for an extra quick buck, I bough their GD system, I buy ass loads of games including lots of first party games, all of which Nintendo gets a scoop of (1st & 3rd party games), I buy their accessories, again, mo money fo them, so why can't they just let me step onto Blizzard's front door without adding a friggin toll booth on the poarch ???
I'm not asking for an internet browser, just for my device that can access the internet to directly connect to Blizz, I would be no strain on their systems and therefore would require no maintenance costs to them

why, because they want to milk you like a cow,
I paid full price for the game (hard physical copy), I paid for the system, I OWN it, I'm not "leasing" or "renting" it, so why should I have to pay even MORE via a fee to be allowed to have full use of the hardware ???
that is legal extortion
you bought the car, and you can drive it around, but we are bricking you from use of the radio, wipers, A/C and a few other things unless you pay us a regular fee, sure, you can still drive the car, but it don't affect them to let me use muh damn radio, headlights, A/C, ect

same with the firmware, it's for the system and if it works just fine, why should I be forced to update or denied the full use of my Switch

I like the tires on my bike, I paid $150 for 2 solid tubes, firm, perfect, feel and act just like regular tires with tubes, but they want to deny me the ability to ride my bike unless I unnecessarily change the tires ???
WTF ???

Edited on by Nemodius

Tasuki

@Nemodius But Diablo III doesn't use Blizzard serves they use Nintendo servers. It's been documented that the console version of Diablo III runs on PSN, and XBLA servers, so I can guarantee they run off of Nintendo servers for the Switch version. The only servers of Diablo III that are run by Blizzard is the PC version which is evident through the use of Battle.net.

That's one reason cheating run so rampant on the console versions compared to the PC cause Blizzard has no control over them.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mountain_Man

Nemodius wrote:

@Mountain_Man
maybe it has to do with the Necromancer and Demon Hunter bugs ???

I wasn't aware of any problems with the Demon Hunter.

The Mountain Man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic