Forums

Topic: Diablo III: Eternal Collection

Posts 421 to 440 of 606

Nemodius

I swear to God that Myriam is the most worthless Blitch in the whole game, I have tried to change the enchantments on over a $100,000 worth of stuff and 99% of the time the original is the best out of the other options given, and I can understand having the original enchantment and amount available is fine, but here's what my last looked like
I wanted to see what I could change
Vitality 342 into

I got
Vitality 342
Vitality 327
Vitality 342

WTF ?!?!

and that not even the first time, this one just cost the most at one time, Funk Her Useless Brass !!!

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Nemodius

I wish they would add an adjustable "Humility Level" on the character customization, it's not a huge deal, but my damn wizard talks so much shnit while bustin' A$$, it gets embarrassing, I know I kick tukus, but damn he's got some major Kardashian/Trump super ego blazing

the monster all run away from my character because they don't want to hear
"I'm So Amazing, I Astound Myself", "Bet You Didn't See THAT Coming", "Why Do The Dead Refuse To Stay In Their Graves" and about 5 other choice phrases EVERY 2 friggin seconds !!!

I know you can shut him up altogether in the main menu, but I like his little quips every once in a while, but damn I just wish there was a way to adjust how frequently he does it

Edited on by Nemodius

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

forge002

Had my first online co-op experince tonight, have to say it was very smooth with zero lag etc. But can someone please tell me how I change the options to have private game, it’s currently open but I cannot for the life of me work out how to do it. The main menu shows an icon pressing up but it does nothing for me?

forge002

Switch Friend Code: SW-6498-4067-9009

Nemodius

@forge002
do you have Nintendo Direct ???

forge002

@Nemodius

Sorry not sure what you mean? Anyway have sorted it now, bloody obvious now I’ve done it lol

Edited on by forge002

forge002

Switch Friend Code: SW-6498-4067-9009

Nemodius

@forge002
the question was simple, do you have the paid service "Nintendo Direct" ???
my question was about ability to access to the Diablo servers without Nintendo Direct

Nemodius

@bilboa
I gotcha, I would LOVE to get on Diablo servers and even the home menu says "Diablo Servers" not "online" which would assume a Nintendo involved server, so i was hoping I could get on WITHOUT getting in bed with Nintendo (their paid service or not)

Rich10

Is there an obvious way to equip your follower?

They seem to pick up random improved weapons, but I'd like to give them my hand-me-downs, instead of selling them.

Friend code: SW-2475-9405-1512

Nemodius

@Rich10
on the character menu, hit the "R" button till you get to "Follower", from there it will look very familiar to that of your characters the selection is limited to main hand, off hand, necklace, two rings and a "follower item"
the circles on the top are like his version of "Skills"

on the follower "Skills", they are very limited in number and practical function, analyze your play style and set the skills so they help him survive, not what looks more effective to help you, it works best, but then again...

that's just my play style, my Wizard has an effective attack plus other things, but ALL my equipment has incredibly high Intelligence and "Life Per Second" boosts (over 2,000/sec), it allows my character to be a pseudo-Tank, but not have to worry about being killed in lone adventuring because of lower Armor rating

btw, if you see the body of something dead on the ground, anything, human, skeleton, monster ect. that you did NOT kill, WALK ON THE BODY, about 50% of the time they will pop out free stuff, mostly money, sometimes items/weapons/armor, but I have on gotten on several occasions weapons or equipment that was very powerful and/or the unique kind
try walking everywhere too, sometimes for no reason the ground will also do the same, it REALLY HELPS BIG TIME

this next thing, at some point, you will get access to a woman named Myriam, she can change the appearance (but not the type) of most of your weapons and equipment, she can also change the enchantments on items, it gets expensive and you can only change one specific enchantment of an item, if there are three enchantments and you choose to change the slot that has Vitality for example, you cannot change any other slot on that same item, contrary to what it says, you CAN change that same slot as many times as you want, but the problem is every change is expensive and 95% of the time, the enhancement changes are WORTHLESS and you just end up selecting your original enchantment so don't blow your money
(some people may disagree with this, so I'm saying this is from my experiences and opinion, she is a waste)

Edited on by Nemodius

Rich10

Thanks @Nemodius, I did try Miriam's enchantment abilities on my Odyn Son hammer, and successfully ruined it; luckily I stumbled upon a 2nd, more powerful, version of Odyn Son.

I also walk over those corpses, as they tend to throw something out.

I'm currently a level26 Crusader, and I'm trying to track down The Stranger, with the The Templar as my able follower - set up to heal us both.

(I'm basically trying to harness my inner Thor and am using all skills electric with Odyn Son)

Edited on by Rich10

Friend code: SW-2475-9405-1512

Nemodius

@Rich10
sounds great, if you need know more, buzz me
I had never player any Diablo games before 7 days ago, didn't even know what kind of game it was at all, so I didn't even have an idea of how to do certain things, and when I got it on the 3rd, I noticed REAL QUICK there was absolutely NO information on how things worked or what to do on somethings, ect., no digital manual, not even the hints tell you much, so I have been spending at least an hour a day googling every little bit of instruction manual type data I could find, so I hope I can help bro

Edited on by Nemodius

Nemodius

just came up with the perfect marketing phrase for this game....

"Hell On Earth Is Heaven For You !!!"
(or me in this case, breakfast pizza and Diablo 3, what more could I ask for ??? oh yah, Castlevania on Netflix playing in the background !!!)

Mountain_Man

@Nemodius The enchanter has her uses. You can see a list of potential replacement properties and their possible ranges before you pay your coin, so you can make an informed decision. Some slots have fewer possible replacements, so your chances of getting any one are effectively higher. Her best use is replacing a property you don't use, for example a buff to a skill you don't have equipped, or that increases a certain elemental damage type when your build favors another. Of course like anything in Diablo there are no guarantees, but that's part of the fun.

The Mountain Man

Nemodius

@Mountain_Man I spent over a $100,000 experimenting, with hopes of that one in a hundred chance......
never again

I know why she's there, but it just is not worth the money, because you just end up either finding or buying a much better thing as a whole than you try to pay in hopes of a 10% chance of something adequate, but as I always mention, this is personal experiences and feelings,

Mountain_Man

Nemodius wrote:

@Mountain_Man I spent over a $100,000 experimenting, with hopes of that one in a hundred chance......
never again

I know why she's there, but it just is not worth the money, because you just end up either finding or buying a much better thing as a whole than you try to pay in hopes of a 10% chance of something adequate, but as I always mention, this is personal experiences and feelings,

Gold is cheap in Diablo 3. After a while you'll have more than you'll know what to do with, so blowing 100,000 at the Enchanter is nothing. I needed to roll a socket on a weapon as one of the season journey goals, and it took me less than a dozen tries.

Although to be honest, I mostly use her to transmorgify gear. I hate the look of the high level wizard helms, so I always change them to the basic pointed wizard hat.

The Mountain Man

Tasuki

@Nemodius @Mountain_Man Honestly the rerolling is for the endgame when you have you final set of gear and are tweaking your build.

You roll off a stat that you don't need for something else you do need. You can got to sites like Icy-veins and look up builds and they will tell you which stats are needed for what builds and such.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Nemodius

@bilboa thanks bro
well, didn't know about a digital download, I was talking about a digital on the cart (or in the game download), and I didn't know because I saw no reference in game that says "if you want to know how to play the game, go to #####.com" and frankly what a pain in the ass it would be to stop gameplay, go online or whatever you download it to, then get back to game, it should be available even without going to the main menu......but hey, that's just my opinion, sigh

Edited on by Nemodius

Zuljaras

People are starting to find bugs in the Switch version and it is not looking good. Also the Necromancer curses are still not working and there is NO response from Blizzard.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic