Forums

Topic: Diablo III: Eternal Collection

Posts 461 to 480 of 606

Mountain_Man

Tasuki wrote:

That's one reason cheating run so rampant on the console versions compared to the PC cause Blizzard has no control over them.

I think it's mostly the fact that consoles allow offline play which makes it easy for cheaters to hack the character files. Diablo 2 had the exact same problem on PC.

The Mountain Man

Nemodius

@Mountain_Man
someone elae here who has a Necro and Hunter said lots of probs, I will admit I only have a single Wiz, so have not tested/confirmed, just giving her benefit of the doubt

I think someone else mentioned something about a witchdoctor ???
but I can't remember the exact post

Edited on by Nemodius

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Tasuki

@Mountain_Man That too but when people report the cheaters, Blizzard has said in the past that they can't ban them or anything because it's not their servers and if anyone wants to report cheaters they need to go directly to Sony or MS.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Nemodius

all the more reason for Nintendo to let me have direct access to the Blizz servers

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Nemodius

@Tasuki
I'm just going by what my main screen implied before I connected, it asks if I want to connect to servers ???
why ???
it suggests like I heard with Fortnight also, it has separate servers away from Nintendo's

as for crying ???
well, I think whether Blizz has separate servers or not, my argument on Nintendo's policy about holding your fully and rightfully owned property hostage by keeping you from using all its built in functions unless you keep paying them was self explanatory

JoeDiddley

Chapter 3 has really stepped it up a notch. I was blazing through a bit too easily by the end of the second, but it’s a great leap (rather than spike) and it seems there are bigger areas/dungeons to explore.

Sorry if it’s answered already but wasn’t voice chat meant to be coming to the app for this game? I checked this week and it wasn’t showing, not sure if I’d use it anyway.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Fowlersrs

Am I the only one who's not really done the campaign and gone straight into adventure mode..
I think I probably need to do it as Il have a better understanding of the game then..
I just find the loot collecting and online multiplayer too good.

Fowlersrs

Mountain_Man

JoeDiddley wrote:

Chapter 3 has really stepped it up a notch. I was blazing through a bit too easily by the end of the second, but it’s a great leap (rather than spike) and it seems there are bigger areas/dungeons to explore.

The right difficulty level can be a bit hard to nail down early on because it's partly based on your current character level, so you might be one-shotting enemies at level 19 on a given difficulty and then suddenly find yourself being one-shotted when you hit level 20, or you could be coasting along and then hit an elite pack that takes you several minutes to kill because you can barely put a dent in their health bar.

The Mountain Man

Tortimer

I have been playing a DH on my Switch since launch and haven’t seen any bugs or problems. I have a DH on PC and Switch both leveled to 70 and don’t see anything different except controls. If there is a DH bug I would like to know also.

Edited on by Tortimer

Tortimer

JaxonH

Been playing demon hunter.

No issues thus far either. No idea what dude's talking about.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Nemodius

@JaxonH
not me, as I said a few times, i had heard about such effects from another claiming such, I asked her to keep me informed, because I only do Wizards (in this game), just in case she finds out more
I also relayed I had not myself tested out these claims myself, so I am not claiming these problems, I only wondered if the sudden update that was originally scheduled for 4 days after the release of the game (that's weird by itself), but then it was delayed for two+ more weeks unexpectedly ???
that's the only reason I figured it had to do with possible bugs, especially if more kept popping up unexpectedly, it would make sense to delay and create a more complete update/fix,

it was admitted conjecture from the start, so, no I wasn't talking, just questioning

Fowlersrs

Looks like we've had an update... jus5 downloaded

Fowlersrs

Nemodius

Fowlersrs wrote:

Today ???

Roamer

I’m just about to face Diablo I think. Playing DH and I’ve not encountered any bugs either. Looking forward to trying some of the other modes!

Edit: forget that. I see killing Diablo isn’t the end of story mode. I take it I’m now on an expansion?

Edited on by Roamer

Switch: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Valkyria Chronicles, Shin Megami Tensei
PC: Farming Simulator 22

Fowlersrs

Nemodius wrote:

Fowlersrs wrote:

Today ???

Yes this evening, I had to restart my game.

Is anyone else getting some random levels when all the enemies are pink unicorns and teddy bears.. also the man changes to be more cloud like and there are rainbows on the map and pots of gold, very Nintendo like... is this some kinda random switch add on??

Fowlersrs

Nemodius

Fowlersrs wrote:

Is anyone else getting some random levels when all the enemies are pink unicorns and teddy bears.. also the man changes to be more cloud like and there are rainbows on the map and pots of gold, very Nintendo like... is this some kinda random switch add on??

you got the "herding staff" didn't you ???
Welcome to "Whimseyshire" Bro, have fun

Edited on by Nemodius

Fowlersrs

Nemodius wrote:

Fowlersrs wrote:

you got the "herding staff" didn't you ???
Welcome to "Whimseyshire" Bro, have fun

I guess so or someone playing with me does? Is that what that does.. haha this game amazes me.. just got to level 65 and getting some top weapons now..

Fowlersrs

Nemodius

The Herding Staff (which has to be constructed, not found) and the access it gives you to the secret area "Whimseyshire" is supposed to be exclusive to the cartridge, but i can't confirm that

go here if you want to make your own

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Staff_of_Herding

bilboa

@Nemodius Whimseyshire is in the other ports of Diablo III, including Xbox, Playstation and PC versions, so I assume it is available in both the cartridge and digital versions on Switch.

bilboa

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic