Forums

Topic: Yooka-Laylee

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,090

Electricmastro

Dankykong wrote:

Just the name Grant Kirkhope is giving me the anxiousnesses. I'm so excited to hear the music for this and the little vine they put out earlier of Laylee looking around with the music playing was a gigantic tease for me. But now you've got that video of him with the Ukulele and kazoo I'm dying over here. You've killed me.

LOL the last second. GIVE GENEROUSLY!

It feels great hearing that xylophone again:

https://grantkirkhope.bandcamp.com/album/yooka-laylee

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Spoony_Tech

Octane wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

"Right, it's official: if we hit a million by midnight we're going to make @grantkirkhope play a Ukulele outside the E3 convention centre" - https://twitter.com/PlaytonicGames/status/594214068203999232

That's in about 15 minutes.. But hey, we got a video of Grant playing a ukulele in his backyard, that's something.

They just tweeted and it's US dollars. They're almost there.

They're about 65k away at this time and I think they have about 45 mins to go. Unless of course he's talking midnight est time.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rumorlife

Lol does Grant live in LA? I mean hello, he's in my backyard. Where u is grant!? ima find u.

MARIMBA. The Jungle World theme has been posted on tumblr. Im just in love. Pure Kirkhope. I'm so glad they're doing the same style of music as DK & BK.

Rumorlife

Chaoz

It just reached a million US dollars.
Untitled

Edited on by Chaoz

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Electricmastro

Chaoz wrote:

Untitled

That's 663,043.25 in British Pounds.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

nacho_chicken

People are pledging faster than they can update the stretch goals. Excellent...
Now if there was only a Paypal donation option, I would be able to throw some cash in their general direction.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Electricmastro

And it now has more than 700,000 in British pounds!

HollywoodHogan

Since the game is already funded and it won't be releasing for like another 18 months, I don't think I will bother paying for a download code right now and will just wait until it comes out. I'm not gonna drop $25 on a game that is almost 2 years away.

Friend to all SJW's

UGXwolf

Just pledged 30 GBP to their Kickstarter campaign. I want that soundtrack!

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Spoony_Tech

HollywoodHogan wrote:

Since the game is already funded and it won't be releasing for like another 18 months, I don't think I will bother paying for a download code right now and will just wait until it comes out. I'm not gonna drop $25 on a game that is almost 2 years away.

And this is the reason it will not make the 5 million like I said.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Electricmastro wrote:

Chaoz wrote:

Untitled

That's 663,043.25 in British Pounds.

They said "a million". They never said which currency

Better get that ukulele ready

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

nacho_chicken

Spoony_Tech wrote:

HollywoodHogan wrote:

And this is the reason it will not make the 5 million like I said.

The majority of funding through Kickstarter is made in the first 5 days, and the last 5 days. I doubt it will make 5 million, but I could easily see it surpassing 3 million (USD).

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I guess what's important is the last stretch goal.

MERG said:

Yoshi

20,000 backers. That's going to be a lot of names in the credits.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SubBronze

Dezzy wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Bulbousaur wrote:

Already put in my £10 for the PC version, might put in a bit more after watching some more videos

PC? eww...

This is a Nintendo site! And this is a 3D platformer. What on earth are you doing going for spreadsheet machine?

Its simply more convenient for me to play games on PC than on a console, and its likely the game is going to run better on a technical standpoint on PC. I love my Wii U and Nintendo, but if I get a chance to play on the PC I've put over £1000 into, I'm going to take it.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

CanisWolfred

It basically needs to get 1.5 million USD to get that last stretch goal. That's all I care about outside of being able to play the game.

brewsky wrote:

20,000 backers. That's going to be a lot of names in the credits.

They better put them in the world's scrunchiest, fastest text scroll...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic