Forums

Topic: Yooka-Laylee

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,090

DefHalan

CanisWolfred wrote:

brewsky wrote:

20,000 backers. That's going to be a lot of names in the credits.

They better put them in the world's scrunchiest, fastest text scroll...

Unskippable, 20 point font, without a speed scroll option. Then I will back it lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Spoony_Tech

DefHalan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

brewsky wrote:

20,000 backers. That's going to be a lot of names in the credits.

They better put them in the world's scrunchiest, fastest text scroll...

Unskippable, 20 point font, without a speed scroll option. Then I will back it lol

Who said the credits had to be at the end. Just put them on the title screen and allow US to scroll up and down.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

jump

I want the credits to be at the start of the games and take 20mins to go throught them all like in Metal Gear Solid:p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DefHalan

arronishere wrote:

I want the credits to be at the start of the games and take 20mins to go throught them all like in Metal Gear Solid:p

Or have the credits running throughout the entire game, while they take up most of the screen. When they finish, they just start over again.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CanisWolfred

DefHalan wrote:

arronishere wrote:

Or have the credits running throughout the entire game, while they take up most of the screen. When they finish, they just start over again.

Ah, so it would be like watching a niconico video while playing a game?

Untitled

Utter genius. They need to do that during multiplayer, too. That'll teach those screen-watchers.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

How about each name is written on over 20,000 collectables!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

iKhan

I can't believe publishers didn't think people wanted this game. Old NES and SNES gamers aren't the only people who have nostalgia you know.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

nacho_chicken

Dezzy wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Bulbousaur wrote:

Already put in my £10 for the PC version, might put in a bit more after watching some more videos

PC? eww...

This is a Nintendo site! And this is a 3D platformer. What on earth are you doing going for spreadsheet machine?

What I learned from this post:

• You can't talk about anything not from Nintendo on this site
  • 3D Platformers belong only on Nintendo consoles
  • Computers are incapable of playing video games

???

Anyway, 1.2 million USD (~800k GBP) strong! Looks set to hit the last stretch goal within the first 24 hours.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I don't own many Amiibo's but I would be all over this.

MERG said:

Electricmastro

If it reached over $1 million in a day, then it just might reach over $10 million by June 16.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SparkOfSpirit

Looks like they might need more stretch goals!

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

nacho_chicken

Electricmastro wrote:

If it reached over $1 million in a day, then it just might reach over $10 million by June 16.

Highly unlikely.
The highest funded video game on Kickstarter is Torment: Tides of Numenera, at ~4.2m USD. Only 8 projects have ever gone past that amount, and only 3 projects have passed the $10,000,000 mark.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

EOTW

Am I the only one that doesn't like the character designs? I mean don't get me wrong -I'm happy to see this game doing well- I'm just not crazy about Yooka and Laylee.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

kkslider5552000

So I was gone from the internet today and came back to see this.

...w-wow o___o

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

I'm mot crazy about the design either but it's the gameplay and the pedigree that the devs have I'm more interested in.

Also I'm afraid that once the last stretch goal is hit that it will delay the game into 2017. Trying to get all out day one won't be easy.

MERG said:

Joeynator3000

...Watch it ends up going past 10 mil anyways.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Chaoz

I just wanted to share this. Untitled

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Also I'm afraid that once the last stretch goal is hit that it will delay the game into 2017. Trying to get all out day one won't be easy.

Well, you're right. It isn't easy. They said it takes a lot of resources to get it out the door that quick. That's why that particular stretch goal is £1,000,000.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic