Forums

Topic: Arcade SHMUP High Score Thread

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 3,493

Lroy

Just bought CITY CONNECTION myself ๐Ÿš— ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh and SINE MORA EX as it is down to ยฃ9.99 (60% off on the UK eShop).

Edited on by Lroy

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Zkibu

I am in guys. Gonna pick up City Connection

Zkibu

Switch Friend Code: SW-3139-0887-1010

Lroy

Jump on CITY CONNECTION Caravan mode: @corneel @dashkappei @zkibu It's empty on the leaderboard. Only 19 entries so far. I'm bottom at the moment - still trying to figure out what I'm meant to be doing, lol! โ˜บ๏ธ

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

I won't get the time to play it for the current challenge but also picked up Arcade Archives DONKEY KONG this evening with some Gold Coins. Look forward to seeing all your names on the leaderboard way above me ๐Ÿ˜‚

CW13

@Lroy I'm down for some retro challenge. Going to check the other thread out. I'll play on Dreamcast. Not sure on city connections yet, I'll have to try it first.

CW13

Switch Friend Code: SW-3787-0663-7007 | 3DS Friend Code: 0104-0625-3826 | Twitter:

Lroy

@CW13 Cool. There's no set deadline for CRAZY TAXI so just whenever you happen to boot it up and feel like posting your score is cool. We're simply doing Arcade mode with all the settings left to default. You can pick any driver/cabbie you want.

If you mean by 'other thread' the Adult Switch Gamers Discord. See the link in @naviandmii signature - be cool to see you over there.

Edited on by Lroy

DashKappei

lol @lory @masterLeon yeah I noticed it was a tad empty where are you guys?
Tho I'm sad because I think this is a true arcade classic following the path of mental-/tactical approach similar to Bombjack,and Amidar. I'm gonna check out the scores on PS4 and I'm also curious to see if they"ve also have correct Caravan Mode on PS4 since that was an early ACA ps4 release

P.S.
Too bad I got my Dreamcast in Italy tho I've never quite loved CT I must admit

Edited on by DashKappei

DashKappei

Switch Friend Code: SW-7921-9388-6881

Lroy

@DashKappei Ha! Ha! That CITY CONNECTION's Caravan leaderboard is quite sparse right now is only because the game has only just launched. It's actually a nice change to be among the first people playing the Caravan mode. I suck at the game though so no doubt my score will disappear out of the top 100 as it gets more people playing โ˜บ๏ธ

OorWullie

I'll write up the Ikaruga leaderboards later today. I took a screenshot right after the challenge finished so have the correct scores. As for DK and Pinball I've really not a clue so could do with some help with that. As for the next challenge I've bought City Connection so looking forward to taking part in that.

Again my apologies to everyone, it's been a fairly mad few weeks for me. One of my good friends who is also an ex-girlfriend is really ill at the moment and I've been helping her with hospital visits. This has coincided with me meeting someone else I really like but who doesn't know I'm helping an ex-gf so my heads been a bit all over the place recently.

Edited on by OorWullie

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

NaviAndMii

Here's a permanent link to the Discord server fella's, if any of you would fancy joining? https://discord.gg/ufMFfdr

(I'll just tag @Daftbomb here too - had a lot of fun playing Fortnite with you last night! ..@mauhlin12, @SonOfVon and I got a little impromptu session together through Discord - it was great to have you with us as well! ..feel free to join us over there too if you'd like - you'd be most welcome! )

Edited on by NaviAndMii

๐ŸŽฎ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

bezerker99

I'm not sure if this is the thread where I post my score or not but my best DK arcade Hi Score Mode (International version) is 136,700. If I can get a better score I'll post but for the moment, that's my best.

bezerker99

Played some Donkey Kong on an actual arcade today. It was a multicade with 15 games on it. Not sure if it was MAME or an actual arcade board inside. I got the high score but couldn't beat my personal best.

Edited on by bezerker99

Lroy

Corneel wrote:

So, the Donkey Kong challenge has completed with only one entry I believe.

Congratulations! @bezerker99

Oh no, only one entry really? I thought there we more than a few others playing - like @grailuk and @masterleon ? We really need to get this thread back on track. Had a real vibrant and well represented series of challenges before summer arrived ๐Ÿ˜Ž

GrailUK

@Lroy I've been super busy recently, but as a wise man once said...'I'll be back.'

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Lroy

@GrailUK No worries, I've not entered a score myself since?!! Maybe TERRA CRESTA or one of the PINBALL FX 3 tournaments.

Be good to get things back up and running though. If you have a score for DK though, as I think you had been playing it? - feel free to post it.

hybridseed

I can't join the City Connection challenge as I can't afford any more games for a while!

But @OorWullie, here's the Inversus Castle stage scores. ..

@GFoyle 90771
@hybridseed 38503
@daftbomb 38121
@OorWullie 4817

Shame it was so quiet, great little game, hope this helps you out bro and hope your friend gets well soon โ˜บ

Edited on by hybridseed

Switch: 5859 4845 9859

NNID: Hybridseed

PSN: odogzero

bezerker99

@Corneel Hey, thanks!

I wanted to get City Connection over the weekend but my cell phone died on me and now I have to spend all of my money paying that thing off (I still owe $200 on it) and I have to find a replacement. Anyone have any good suggestions for a nice tablet???

Anyways, good luck to everyone and hopefully this thread can get back on track soon.

AgentLA

@DashKappei

I regrettably missed the DK challenge but Iโ€™m on with City Connection. Iโ€™ll post a score.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot ๐Ÿš€

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic