Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 961 to 980 of 10,553

Jen10

I wonder if anyone can help please? i've bought the new Animal Crossing & it's the first game i've played in the series, how do i get the presents floating in the sky & how do i reach the upper tiers, i can't reach them with my vaulting pole, many thanks

Jen10

Jen10

@status-204 thank you. Do you need to be friends with them to visit? I bought a ticket but i was taken to a random island, i met a gorilla ( i think lol ) but there wasn't a shop only a crafting station thingy.

Jen10

edhe

I'm due to get my last two villagers move in tomorrow, and set to advance to the next stage. I spent a load of Nook Miles these past two days trying to find the perfect last two villagers - I had wasted a few days because I hadn't set any lots up (I believed you could invite villagers from islands regardless, and once they're in the waiting list, you could then reserve a space for them), but I found one of them this morning.

However, the final lot was given to someone; not on an island, and not on my campsite, but some random interloper - I was a bit disappointed this choice was taken away from me, and even worse, it's this beauty. I may warm to her yet though.

So, my villagers include Mac, Muffy, Elmer, Ruby, Megan, Beardo, Fang & Groucho with Tiffany & Elise to arrive tomorrow.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Mountain_Man

I was really hoping the latest patch notes would read: "Significantly decreased the spawn rate of eggs to make fishing and resource gathering less frustrating for the player". I swear that when I'm fishing, 9 times out of 10 it's one of those damn water eggs! Almost makes me not want to bother until Bunny Day is over (in two-weeks!).

The Mountain Man

Mountain_Man

bimmy-lee wrote:

@BrittGOAL14 - Excellent! Thanks so much. Really looking forward to hunting them for the next week and a half then. What a game, it’s my first time with the series, and I was immediately hooked. Thanks again, and happy hunting.

It's not much of a hunt. You'll be able to collect all the eggs you want (and then some!) in just one day of going about your regular activities. The spawn rate is absurdly high. Case in point, hitting one of my rocks this morning, I got a stone, an iron, and six eggs!

Edited on by Mountain_Man

The Mountain Man

Mountain_Man

SonicMos wrote:

@Mountain_Man If you don't want water eggs, they will display as size 3, (medium size) so don't catch size 3.

That's frustrating. I was hoping to catch the new fish, but I guess I'll just avoid size 3 until this event is over.

I mean, the high spawn rates would be fine if it was just a one-day thing, but two-weeks is WAY too long.

The Mountain Man

BrittGOAL14

@edhe I got Lopez recently via campsite... He creeped me out at first but he’s started to grow on me. I love Mac!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Mountain_Man

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@edhe I got Lopez recently via campsite... He creeped me out at first but he’s started to grow on me. I love Mac!!

That was my reaction when I first met Coco (she's a brown rabbit with the face of a gyroid). Now she actually seems kinda cool. She frequently walks around with a magnifying glass examining various things.

Edited on by Mountain_Man

The Mountain Man

UnknownReader

@SonicMos How do you kick them off? I have done everything including what Ralizah suggested "ignored them" I even time travel ( willing to keep picking up weeds ) just so they ( those 2 I wanted them to go ) disappeared or tell me they feel like moving away. No... they still happily staying, urgh! I hope Nintendo will increase Animal population. I feel the island too big and not enough animals living there.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

BrittGOAL14

@Mountain_Man I went into Bettina’s house (cute little mouse) yesterday and found her crafting. Western stone... She was crafting a gravestone!!! I found her walking around with a magnifying glass later that night. 😂

Coco definitely creeps me out. It’s the gyroid face.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

UnknownReader

SonicMos wrote:

You need 10 villagers, and amiibo cards for each of the villagers you want to kick. Make sure your campsite is built, and the first villager (Non-amiibo) should be invited.

I did all that... but

After inviting an amiibo 3 times, and completing all their requests, you can choose who to kick for the amiibo to move in.

ahhh.. I did not invite the one I wanted for 3 time. Only 2 so later will try inviting him the 3rd time, thanks! I am inviting Punchy. Maybe the next will be Chief. But I want bunny, lamb or a sheep animal, but I have none of those amiibo card, lol!

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

BrittGOAL14

@UnknownReader I found a new Joey amiibo card on eBay for like $4. The only downfall is being patient until it arrives. Just an option!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

UnknownReader

@BrittGOAL14 I did see those too from seller that has a batch listing and you get to pick which you want. But those I wanted ( or find cute ) are sold out. I think I might wait till it's back to normal again and can go store shopping to find them. I do have a stack of card, but just no bunny, lamb and sheep, lol!

BrittGOAL14

Hmm. I’ve read that once you make all of the egg inspired outfits, you’ll unlock the dress/hat recipe. Do I need to talk to Zipper? I can’t find him for the life of me!

Edit: Figured out I didn’t have the earth egg outfit so maybe that’s it. All good for now.

Edited on by BrittGOAL14

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

UnknownReader

SonicMos wrote:

@UnknownReader Stella is a sheep if you want to adopt.

I don't have anyone to trade with you

But Thank you so much for the tip about inviting them 3 time and they will move in. I got Punchy in and AL out ( Al is sweet, but I am trying to get all the cute one at the moment. )

k8sMum

@BrittGOAL14

I haven't made any of the egg outfits but have made the dress and hat.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

BrittGOAL14

@k8sMum Well that’s interesting. Cool, thanks!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

BrittGOAL14

Landed on hybrid flower island tonight! Blue, orange and pink hyacinths. Can’t complain.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic