Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 1 to 20 of 10,553

Octane

Animal Crossing coming to Switch in 2019 2020!

Edited on by Octane

Octane

iLikeUrAttitude

Damn I was too slow

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Octane

@Yosheel That was a neat trick, and they did it twice.

Octane

ShadJV

I was holding my breathe through the AC announcement, like omg if it wasn’t an actual announcement I would’ve lost it!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Aozz101x

im literally in tears... XD

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

iLikeUrAttitude

@Octane Since you made the forum before me, can you go ahead and close the thread I made about Animal Crossing 2019?

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Kimyonaakuma

I was a little concerned when they first showed Isabelle, because it looked terrible, but that was just the Smash announcement.

But the 2019 game looks promising! Hopefully it will be earlier in the year instead of later

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

@Yosheel The Tom Nook video looks a lot better, the Isabelle Smash reveal looks worse than Amiibo Festival.

...realistically it will probably be somewhere between the announcement trailer and Amiibo Festival/MK8 Course

Kimyonaakuma

Harmonie

I hate to be this way, but Animal Crossing Switch was so inevitable, that seeing it revealed with pretty much nothing couldn't get me hyped. The biggest news here is that it is a 2019 title. I want to actually see this game and know what it will be like.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

toiletduck

@Harmonie yeah you should hate you are that way... the game just might as well not have been announced at all, so be happy instead of spiteful. You're complaining for no reason at all...

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Kimyonaakuma

Well this has taken an interesting turn...

Kimyonaakuma

MsJubilee

Nintendo is such a troll.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

6ch6ris6

new leaf was the main reason i bought a 3DS. didn't have any intentions to by a switch, cause i am more than happy with just pc gaming, but...oh boy...animal crossing. kinda disappointed they showed NO gameplay or given any information on new stuff, but at least we know it is in development.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Harmonie

@toiletduck I'm afraid Animal Crossing is no longer a series I can get excited just by seeing it is coming. There are some franchises you could do that with, like Golden Sun for example and I'd be crying. But Animal Crossing has been a hit-or-miss series. Coming off of the high of New Leaf, I'm sure people expect great things, but I just can't help but remember City Folk.

I really need to see that this is a game that will try new things while improving upon the existing aspects instead of being mostly a port of the previous title with fancy graphics, watered down features, and gimmicks thrown in which just make the game worse (the awful motion control of CF).

Animal Crossing is a special series, and can be something really great... But I need to see actual info before I can assume that will be the case for this particular title.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Heavyarms55

This was my most wanted, not-yet-confirmed title on the platform. I am pretty sure half the town heard me shouting in excitement!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic