Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 10,553

mooniggs

Hey guys ! I hope you're doing well ! I started playing few days ago. For now I have peaches, pears, coconuts and oranges.
I sent requests to some of you, feel free to add me - SW-6966-2722-4399

acnh : SW-6966-2722-4399
acnl : 3798-2958-2830
acpc : 6208-2098-006

Maxz

The balloon bottleneck glitch has been patched.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/support/switch/software_support/ac...

If you click the + button while hovering over the game’s icon on the home menu, you should be able to manually update the software to 1.1.3a (if it hasn’t automatically done so already).

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Stephen84

I really hope they update with some improvements to the gameplay

Does anyone find the multiplayer controls really limiting for the second player? With no item wheel available or the lack of an option to drop out of coop frustrating as all players have to save and end ? Also When each item that the second player collects is followed by a pose can be fist clenching after the 100th time 😡
Also it would be great if a coop friend could visit islands with the lead player and have their own inventory.
Anyone else agree?
Anyone got other ideas?

Stephen84

Xyphon22

When you make wishes on shooting stars, do you just get the exact same amount of star fragments as you made wishes? I made 11 wishes last night, and I have found exactly 11 star fragments so far this morning. I have seen that you should keep checking as they will keep washing up throughout the day, but I haven't found any in a little bit and am wondering if I can stop looking.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

DarkRula

@Xyphon22 Yes, it's the exact amount. Of course, if you overload on wishes (like during a meteor shower) you will hit a limit of how many you can get.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Xyphon22

@DarkRula Thanks. So I can stop scouring the beach now. Also, does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Bunny Day DIY recipes you can get for now. I've gotten like 50 Sky eggs but haven't gotten a new recipe in a very long time. And I've only found one bottle lately and it had a recipe that I already have. But I know there is at least one recipe I don't have yet because I don't have the arch.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Chelle86

Anyone wanna exchange fruit?

Chelle86

Mikus

What do you have? @Chelle86

Batman
Lord of the Rings
Panic! At the Disco

DarkRula

@SonicMos I don't know the exact limit, but I know that during a meteor shower, I wished upon starts close to 100 times to find around thirty star fragments the next day.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Mikus

Sorry for the late reply@Chelle86
I have apples, and I’m willing to trade for some cherries if you need them

Batman
Lord of the Rings
Panic! At the Disco

RR529

How many Bunny Day DIY projects are there?

I know of:
Arch (don't have)
Bag (made)
Bed (made)
Balloons (made)
Chair (don't have)
Crown (made)
Earth Egg Clothing Set (have recipe)
Fence (made)
Garland (made)
Lamp (made)
Leaf Egg Clothing Set (don't have)
Rug (made)
Sky Egg Clothing Set (have recipe)
Stone Egg Clothing Set (have recipe)
Table (made)
Wall Clock (made)
Water Egg Clothing Set (have recipe)
Wood Egg Clothing Set (made)
Wreath (made)

Anything else anyone knows of? I'm trying to wait before making all the clothing sets because they use up so much of the particular egg type they require (in comparison to the other projects, which usually just require 1 of each type).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SKTTR

Got the terraforming ability today and rebuilt the heck out of the island.
It's a completely different thing now, much better (I selected a real turd of an island)
Will now take another 2 weeks to move the buildings to their freshly-made new spots. They stand in the way now.
You can move only 1 building per day, so... 15 buildings (1x your home, 10x villager homes, 1x shop, 1x tailor, 1x museum, and 1x camp) take 15 days to move.
I rebuild all my forests, gardens, hills, and rivers/waterfalls in the meantime, s gonna be a lot of work.
In 14 days my island opens for you all to visit!
Game is a masterpiece.

Also, if you need fruit, come visit. I have weed and branches as well.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Anti-Matter

@SKTTR
What are permanent buildings that cannot be relocated ?
Btw, if i speed the game intentionally by Time travel (proceed to next day) , will i able to relocate next buildings or grew the tree faster or make the fruit trees regrow faster ?

Anti-Matter

BrittGOAL14

@SKTTR Awesome! Super excited to unlock that as well. I’m close.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

LzWinky

Anti-Matter wrote:

@SKTTR
What are permanent buildings that cannot be relocated ?
Btw, if i speed the game intentionally by Time travel (proceed to next day) , will i able to relocate next buildings or grew the tree faster or make the fruit trees regrow faster ?

You can move any building. Just one per day

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Anti-Matter

I still baffled to activate Online Service app on my smartphone in order to scan QR code for ACNH. 🤨
Untitled

It said my NNID cannot be activated from either smartphone or PC. What should i do ?

Btw, i live in Indonesia.
I got the app from Google App store via Google search.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic