Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 2,648

meppi64

@Lroy Ah, tonight is England vs Belgium.
Well as you might now, I'm from Belgium myself so I'll be cheering for England!

yeah, I kinda don't like football (nor Belgium).

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

Meesh

@Fafounet I won't be able to make it tonight (at work), but hope to join another ARMS evening sometime!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0182-8684-8029

AgentLA

Just an FYI that much like @Lroy, I am mostly out during the duration of the WC. I'll look for games here and there but I'm all about the football right now.

@Fisheh Welcome, I will add you. I'm 41 and into Doom and just started Fortnight. I'll be on more after the cup. Cheers!

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

AgentLA

@Fafounet

I too will be watching some football, so I will not make it tonight! I'll be back to some more regular gaming probably by next week as they'll be less games on regularly. And Allez Les Bleus, but they need to pick up the pace...looking questionable, but I still believe they will pick up their play with a serious opponent in play and elimination now a real possibility.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Fafounet

@Meesh @Agent721 No worries guys, just saw your messages now. @meppi64 and I ended up pummelling each other for an hour and a half.

@Agent712 Totally understand, and am with you with regards to les Bleus. They always need a bit of encouragement to pick up their game and deliver the goods - Plus forts en face de l'adversite! A bientot

Edited on by Fafounet

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

meppi64

@Fafounet Was that really an hour and a half?
Wow, that really flew by!

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

Fafounet

@meppi64 well. That might be a slight exaggeration

Edited on by Fafounet

Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

meppi64

@Fafounet Well, to be fair, I only remember a small part of it as I spend most of the night knocked the f out, on fire and in a ditch.

meppi64

URAmk2

I wouldn't mind trying Mario tennis online. I rarely play games online, but my friends don't seem to care about this game when the come over to play. The kids like it though.

Edited on by URAmk2

URAmk2

Fafounet

@meppi64 ahhh! Who is the one exaggerating now!

Praise the Switch!

meppi64

@Fafounet hehe.
Well you can't deny I spent a good amount of time on my back. And on fire as well.

meppi64

Fafounet

@meppi64 he's one fire!! Boom chakala, you were certainly that when scoring your three pointers with my avatar 🏀

Praise the Switch!

meppi64

@Fafounet Hehe, that's true. For some reason Basketball and Volleyball worked better than fighting for me. lol
I wish we could get a sequel to Beach Spiker by Sega on Switch.
Despite not linking (realistic) sports games at all, I loved that one.

meppi64

NaviAndMii

VOTE HERE to choose the host venue for the next edition of our 1v1 Rocket League Tournament; the NL Cup!🏆(Monday, 2 July @8:30pm BST)

Choose between the crazy Double Goal arena, the unusual ARCtagon stage, the ice-cool Mannfield (Snowy) stadium or sun-soaked Salty Shores!

Vote closes Monday (..at some point! )

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

NaviAndMii

Hey everyone! Just posting to let you know that I've updated the Event Schedule thread to show the latest schedule for the week ahead!

We also have a couple of active votes:

• You can help select the venue for this evenings Rocket League 'NL Cup' by voting HERE (currently a 3 way tie!) (← vote now closed)
  • ..and choose between DOOM, Pokkén Tournament and Super Bomberman R as to which games will be played on our upcoming Wildcard Wednesday sessions (starting next week) by voting HERE

Hopefully catch some of you for a few games this week! 🎮 Cheers!

EDIT: @Lroy @Mintendo @Jbs-Dad @electrolite77 @Fafounet @KnownAsLethal @SuperJoon @kosmaty @Chris77 @iamcardboard

Hey guys! Just a quick message to let you know that I've set up tonight's Rocket League event!

As usual, we'll get things kicked off with the 8th Edition of our 1v1 Tournament - the NL Cup!🏆 (details below)

Name: NL Cup
Password: 1981 (← the year that the first Wolfenstein game released!)
Time: 8:35pm BST
Venue(s): ARCtagon, Mannfield (Snowy) and Salty Shores

Subscribe now for in-game updates - Registration (to take part) will open at approximately 8:20pm BST!

..then we'll party up and jump in to a Private Lobby for some fun and frantic team matches!

(if @KnownAsLethal would like to join us via cross-network again, I'll set up a password protected lobby instead and pass on the details - I learned last time that those of us on Switch will all be able to join the room together via a Party, so it should be a bit more straightforward this time around! )

I'll also be floating around in the Rocket League text/voice chat rooms on our Discord server - be sure to join me there for a chit-chat in between games!

If you have any questions or requests for the evening, feel free to give me a shout!

Otherwise, hopefully catch some of you later! ⚽️🚗🚀🔥 Cheers!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

LockAndLuke

Hey guys and gals, I just got my Switch today in preparation for Smash Bros in December, I thought that in the mean time I can play lots of others that I've wanted to try.
At the moment I only have Breath of the Wild but will be getting the likes of Mario Kart and Splatoon down the line, my friend list is rather barren at the moment so I welcome one and all!

Friend Code - 6391-2664-3323

Xbox Live: LockAndLuke

Taekwon-Do Student: 1st Degree Black Belt 🥋

Courtesy - Integrity - Perseverance - Self-Control - Indomitable Spirit

Switch Friend Code: SW-6391-2664-3323 | My Nintendo: Luke | Twitter:

maruse

If the difference in the time zone is not a problem, feel free to add me. I'm from Spain, but I've been living in Japan for the last 14 years (and will be here probably ever after...) I'm 42 by the way...

Here's my code: SW-0173-2422-2348

If you add me, I'd appreciate being tagged so I know where that request came from.

Nickname/user name: マノロ

Switch Friend Code: SW-0173-2422-2348 | Nintendo Network ID: maruse

electrolite77

@NaviAndMii

Sorry couldn't make it. Had my parents visiting.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Jbs-Dad

@NaviAndMii sorry buddy did not realise rocket league was now on Mondays.

Switch code: sw-0773-7462-9023

NaviAndMii

@kosmaty @Mintendo @SonOfVon @iamcardboard

HUGE thanks for taking part in our Rocket League event yesterday! Had an absolute blast! ..time to run through the highlights again!

First, to the NL Cup!🏆 ..after losing in 5 previous finals, I finally managed to get my hands on the trophy! (..and, with 12 goals in 2 games, also finished as Top Goalscorer!⚽)

Untitled

Feels amazing! Haha!

Huge credit to tournament debutant @iamcardboard for pulling off this epic block in our semi-final - more than worthy of taking the Save of the Day👋 award!

The action continued with some really fun team matches - none closer than this one, where @SonOfVon managed to find the back of the net deep in overtime to earn victory for his side...a moment of magic and Goal of the Day!

A massive thanks once again to everyone who took part! ..next time around, we'll be having a special edition of the NL Cup🏆 featuring one of the other game modes (Snow Day, Hoops, Dropshot or Rumble) - to select your favourite VOTE HERE

Really looking forward to that! Should be a lot of fun! Can't wait! ⚽️🚗🚀🔥Hopefully see you all then!

@electrolite77 @Jbs-Dad No probs fella's! Sorry I didn't post the details a little sooner - do Monday's work for you guys? ..if so, the next one is currently scheduled for 16 July Hopefully catch you both next time!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic