Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 2,648

meppi64

@Fafounet It's a really strange beast, just like many of Mizuguchi's games, when you really get into it, it seems to play itself while you float away into a dreamlike state. Or how they officially call it, the flow-state.
Really odd.
Lumines, Rez, Meteos and even Sega Rally 1995 has this.
So if it doesn't immediately clicks, don't dispair. Just play on, get into the rhythm of the game, let the music take over as well as the vibrations and slip away till you start forgetting you're playing a game.
Before you know it, it'll be 2 or 3 hours later.

Edited on by meppi64

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

Fafounet

@meppi64 you're selling it very well. Definitely should consider a career in video games marketing (if that is not already the case!)

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

meppi64

@Fafounet Hehe, I'm just passionate about the things I love.
And especially when it comes to some of the things that aren't really mainstream and thus get overlooked most of the time, despite them being on par, and at many times superior to the big budget titles that sell missions.

Not sure if a job like that would really fit me though.
I might end up going:
"You know this game we're about to put out? Yeah, well it's not terrible, but you're so much better of buying this slammer title from our competitor, which is far superior in just about every way. Now let you go into a detailed explanation why their game is so much better!"

I don't think that would fly for long.

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

SonOfVon

I'll be hosting puyo puyo tetris in about 5-10 minutes, so come on by if you wanna play

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

wasilewski

Puyo Puyo Tetris was great fun tonight, thanks to @meppi64 and @hybridseed and some other mystery player.

wasilewski

Switch Friend Code: SW-4558-8602-8597 | My Nintendo: heavymetal

hybridseed

@wasilewski Thanks for the games, and stiff competition!

Switch: 5859 4845 9859

NNID: Hybridseed

PSN: odogzero

hybridseed

@meppi64 Can you or someone else lend me £13.49 til pay day please... I'm good for it honestly😉

meppi64

@hybridseed send me your PayPal email via discord

meppi64

OldSchool88

I'm an old fart (37) so I guess I'll fit right in with the rest of you playing your switches at the local nursing home.

Code: 7566-5896-4579
Fortnite name: Who-Dey_KY

OldSchool88

hybridseed

@meppi64 Was only joking but thanks!!!! My pay day is Friday so I wait til then to play Lumines, you do make the game sound excellent, PSP version was my favourite too😆

hybridseed

@OldSchool88 Lol, I got almost a decade on you!

meppi64

@hybridseed Ah, ok. No worries.

btw, I seem to be halfway between you two then! Yay old age!

meppi64

hybridseed

@meppi64 Each year is just another Level Up right... I hit level 45 this year😂 So you're approaching your 40's? It's a good age!

Edit- Hopefully when I hit level 45 I'll learn an awesome new skill...

Edited on by hybridseed

SuperJoon

I'm getting to version 3.4 this year... Not expecting any spectacular updates. Last version that had any major updates was version 2.8, which gave me diabetes haha!!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

meppi64

@hybridseed Ah, seems I miscalculated a little. I'm closer to you then.
Turning 42 in about 5 months.
A level up would certainly be welcome as all I'm feeling as of late are Ubisoft style downgrades.

meppi64

hybridseed

@meppi64 Lol, me too... feelin rough for a while now, getting bored of it tbh...😴

hybridseed

@SuperJoon I got that too, in fact I've got a letter from the doc about it just now when I got home from work...

That number's goin down, just not enough😳

Be well m8☺

SuperJoon

hybridseed wrote:

@SuperJoon I got that too, in fact I've got a letter from the doc about it just now when I got home from work...

That number's goin down, just not enough😳

Be well m8☺

Same to you bud! Take it easy

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Fafounet

Adult Switch Gamers
Today's events (BST)
08:30pm: ARMS night!

I will be hosting an ARMS gaming evening later on at 8.30pm BST. Select PARTY PRIVATE LOBBY, then friends and then join me (code 123).
Any takers? @Meesh @Agent721 @Lroy @Mintendo @meppi64 Anyone else??

Edited on by Fafounet

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Lroy

Tonight, I'll be using my arms to wave about in cheering on England vs. Belgium whilst drinking heavily - what stereotype? 😉🍻🇬🇧

So I'll not be in any fit state to play motion-controls this evening 😂

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic