Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,641 to 2,648 of 2,648

Anti-Matter

37 years old, but only play kids games with a few of Teen games.

Anti-Matter

Takeawaydj

Hi fellow adults! I’m on level 39. Started with Frogger and California Games. And who does remember Jill of the jungle? Currently playing my first Dragon Quest game XI. I’ll joint the discord, always nice to meet other games. Especially at this leven. Happy gaming!

SW-5214-8495-9702

Ninchiku

@Takeawaydj

Maaan i didnt think someone around here would know that!

It was so cool, i wish they'd use it and make a new game with it

Ninchiku

Atomic77

Yo Peeps I’m 46 now I turned on October 15th. I just recently got a Pokemon OLED Switch for my birthday. I had to start a lot of my games over again as I lost the info for my original switch account.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

card-crunch78

I’m 34.

Please don’t attack me, I’m also autistic and prone to breaking down in tears at any jab made at my expense.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Greatluigi

Eh I’m 21 and I’m about to turn 22 in November. And I’m not kidding when I say that the GameCube and wii were the best consoles ever.

Greatluigi

Mana_Knight

HenryKibble wrote:

I’m 34.
Please don’t attack me, I’m also autistic and prone to breaking down in tears at any jab made at my expense.

@HenryKibble Are you me? Just one year younger?

Anyway, first console was the NES at 4 years old with Mario 2! Been a Nintendo guy ever since. I had a megadrive and dreamcast, but otherwise never had a playstation or xbox nor been a PC Gamer. I like what I like and it won't change now. I love Switch as it pretty much has all my favourite games from childhood in one form or another.

I don't know how to add a tag in my signature, but my friend code is: SW-2955-4696-6969

Edited on by Mana_Knight

Mana_Knight

FishyS

Greatluigi wrote:

Eh I’m 21 and I’m about to turn 22 in November. And I’m not kidding when I say that the GameCube and wii were the best consoles ever.

Whenever NintendoLife does a poll such as 'what pre-Switch console is best', that is at least approximately a good indicator of how old everyone is. 😆

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic