Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 2,648

AgentLA

Oh man... you can’t see the other two fight as you sit it out??

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot πŸš€

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Fafounet

@Agent721 yeah shame! We can spectate if we do Arena mode. However it means that rules only stick to 1 vs 1, and nothing else.

Edited on by Fafounet

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

AgentLA

Definitely a lot of fun though. First time playing someone else than the CPU.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Lroy

Sorry, Laptop battery died. Just wanted to duck out plug it in. Just inn case we need to chat in here. I got ARMS for Xmas. Played if for about 5 hrs and haven't touched it in months - mainly due to my son having the cart in his Switch (he is up to 40 hrs). What little I learnt I have clearly long forgotten. Took my half a dozen matches to remember how to Switch between enemies, lol! Plus, motion control is knackering, ha! ha! Jumping back in now.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

AgentLA

I have to go back to work. It was a lot of fun, I enjoyed this much more than the one player version. I’m down to do this game again!

Mintendo

Hey! Only had time for a few matches unfortunately... Such a fun/chaotic game!

Danβ„’
SW-6118-9125-9707

AgentLA

@Lroy

I’ve used it mostly to work out, so I’m in the same boat. I just figured out you can use the right thumstick to change who you look at as well! That helps! LoL!!!

We seem fairly matched overall, everyone got a win or two in.

AgentLA

@Mintendo

You destroyed me in basketball. That was like MJ versus a nobody. LoL!

Fafounet

@Lroy No worries. Down for a quick salmon run after this run?

Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Meesh

Sounds fun! Wish I had been able to join in for this one. I've only put in 5 - 10 hrs into the game myself but I've enjoyed it. Hopefully I'll be there for the next one!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0182-8684-8029

Meesh

Anyone here try out the sushi striker demo? I believe it's available today?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0182-8684-8029

AgentLA

@Meesh

Def join in next time, the more the merrier.

Lroy

@Fafounet Yeah, sounds like a plan. Give me a second to swap carts and grab my Pro Controller. Wife is already on Salmon Run. So we just need a third. Password will be usual 1,2,3,4. See you at Grizzco.

Fafounet

@Meesh yes, still not convinced. Great production value, but I tend to tap whatever on the screen and not sure really about what I am supposed to do/strategy to follow. Perhaps it'll really be fun online. Still on the fence

Praise the Switch!

Lroy

Ok. Salmon Run room set-up. Who's joining us? Just head to Grizzco play with friends. Password is 1234.

Fafounet

Anyone available to join for a Salmon Run? We need a 4th player.

Praise the Switch!

Fafounet

@Lroy seems that @Mintendo is on.
Don't have much battery left. Probably 2 runs worth

Praise the Switch!

Fafounet

@Lroy One more run and I'll have to go

Praise the Switch!

Iamcardboard

I tried joining the salmon run but the room was full. Gotta go to bed now anyway!

SW-3958-9723-7966

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic