Forums

Topic: Super Mario Run

Posts 161 to 180 of 193

shining_nexus

I need friends to play with. So far I'm enjoying it, but more of a standing in line kinda game for me. Currently trying to complete the Golden Goomba event.

0019-3532-6332

shining_nexus

FGPackers

I found on internet that you don't really get anything for completing special levels with all coins. That's quite disappointing unfortunately. I will not play special levels at this point

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

FGPackers

Did a 1110 this morning! This game if taken at small doses is really fantastic. I'm still loving it even after completed the world mode!

FGPackers

FGPackers

Finally reached 9999 Toads and unlocked everything, Red Yoshi too. When i did it i already had 9999 Toads but not enough yellows. The system becomes really strange at that point with the Toads that you get and lose and they randomly exchange between themselves :S

FGPackers

chiefeagle02

Here is my code:

1292-2758-2596

Have fun!

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

premko1

Have fun and add me:
7635-1072-9440
Remember, that its dangerous to go alone !

my Switch fc: SW-6145-9649-2985
my 3ds friend code:1564-4008-8780
SuperMarioRun: 7635-1072-9440
AC PocketCamp: 6892-7280-610

thoughtjunky

Add me

9859-3042-8793

Have fun

thoughtjunky

Sangheili

Hello everyone! This is my user ID

4451-5846-6077

Feel free to add me. Happy playing! 😊🎮

Sangheili

Sparkydaniel83

My Mario run mobile I'd is 3295-1824-0462. Pls add

Sparkydaniel83

yansiong

Please add me
5342-6648-3117
Let's Go

yansiong

MrPryce

Just started yesterday and need some friends to play with

Fc: 8743-3890-2809

Sw 3149-5587-0890

Check my gameplay videos on youtube; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllTg3lSmUezB_Bw8ndGMNw

Gameplay_Matters

How do you get 400 coins in World 1-2? Time is too short to go all the paths.

Edit: Got it. But took me many tries. I think the maximum to get is 401.

Select the red coin version (easiest). You have two balloons, use them wisely. First one in the section with the long slide. Slide all the way to the bottom (to multiply goomba deaths), collect everything and then use the balloon to take the upper part with the star. Second balloon is for near the end where you can wall jump between piranha plants.
At the very beginning, wait until the 2nd goomba appears on the screen. You will have to jump off from the first onto the 2nd to receive a +2 bonus. Another tricky part is in the 2nd section. You will have to hit both ?-blocks with one jump. Just shortly after you have to wall jump your way to the top and will find coins arranged in 3 rows. It is very difficult to collect all of them! I missed one so I finished with a total of 400.

Good luck!

Edited on by Gameplay_Matters

Gameplay_Matters

yokokazuo

@Switchcraft max to my knowledge is actually 426. I used to try and get the most coins on several levels and got about 420 before or so before learning that you can keep combos going with the bubble.
Posted it in here somewhere along with someone’s video I found which I used to get 426 myself.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

yokokazuo wrote:

FInally got it! I would say this is the max amount of coins possible, but I've said that before and proved myself wrong several times
Untitled

Here is one post from earlier in the thread. This is making me want to get back into aiming for high scores. It was really fun to try and figure out the best way to get all the coins and mastering the route too.

yokokazuo wrote:

Thought my 421 run was the most you could get on 1-2, but I found a video of 426! I guess using a bubble keeps the combo you get if you use it after jumping on some Goombas so they got more coins than me. The path they took is similar to the one I used with some differences (but same coins aside from the last few Goombas).

And this one contains the video I found.
New update for iOS allows screen recording so I think I will get back into it eventually. Work kind of has me a bit more busy recently though...

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Gameplay_Matters

@yokokazuo Wow, that is impressive! I stand corrected. I also didn't consider to use a different character than Mario...

Gameplay_Matters

mjharper

@DarthNocturnal If you use Purple or Yellow Yoshi in Toad Rally, you will attract more purple or yellow Toads, respectively. Of course, you'll need to get used to that flutter jump Yoshi does.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

DavidVilla

So this is one of the 5 DeNA games.

DavidVilla

dhdshxc

Hi,

this is my friend code:

4002-4830-3406

add me so let's play together?

♥♥♥

Edited on by dhdshxc