Showing 1 to 20 of 25
1. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 06:21 BST
Who are they? Mine are:1.Luigi2.Yoshi3.Mario4.Toad5.Toadette
I love Nintendo! They Rule!Brawl FC:3266-1205-1402 Name:CEJMKW FC:2793-3959-6296 Name:CharlieMy favorite NFL Team is the Indianapolis Colts!
2. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 06:28 BST
1. Wario2. Mario3. Mouser4. Luigi5. Triclyde
Edited on Fri 26th June, 2009 @ 06:32 by Corbs
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
3. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 06:32 BST
The bosses from Mario 2 (DDP) are more memorable than any other characters the series has yet to come up with. So I guess: Birdo, Mouser, Fry Guy, Wart, Shy Guy. Shy Guy is one of my favorite Nintendo characters, actually -- in fact, he's the primary reason I like Yoshi's Island. I wonder what he's hiding under that mask.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
4. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 06:33 BST
Luigi!!!!!!...and that's it.
Doesn't talk about games.
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
5. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 06:37 BST
1 mario2 d.k3 yoshi4 luigi5 bowser
6. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 06:47 BST
1. Koopa Troopa2. Para Troopa3. Toad4. Shy Guy5. Booster
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
7. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 06:52 BST
1. Wario2. Daisy3. Yoshi4. Toadsworth5. ...I can't think of any others I really like a lot
PSN ID: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
8. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 06:53 BST
1: Mario2: Luigi3: Yoshi4: Geno5: Bowser
Its a Wii, Wario!!!
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
9. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 14:30 BST
10. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 14:51 BST
1) Goomba (they rock)2) Luigi3) Yoshi4) Wario5) Birdo
Waluigi is a great too, but he won't make it in my list. I'm still waiting on a platform title based soley around him. Then we'll see how high he can get.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
11. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 14:54 BST
1.Dry Bowser2.Boo3.Koopa Troopa4.Yoshi5.Mario
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
12. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 15:01 BST
1. Luigi2. Mama Luigi3. Gay Luigi4. Weegee5. Wario
13. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 15:12 BST
1) Mr. Burns2) Moe3) Disco Stu4) Troy McClure5) Milhouse
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
14. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 15:17 BST
YoshiYoshiYoshiYoshiand Yoshi (I love Yoshi cuz he's green)
3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328
15. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 15:21 BST
What about Luigi and Koopa Troopas?
16. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 17:32 BST
Luigi can't use his tongue to eat enemies and the Koopas are NOT sexy like Yoshi.
17. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 01:52 BST
Luigi, the pale shadow of his portly, world-famous brother, will one day rise up and take the gaming industry by storm. He is awesomeness incarnate, especially in Brawl. I mean, who else can kill a Sandbag just by taunting it?! And The Negative Zone symbolizes the deepest emotions in a game featuring Mario since...ever.
Edited on Sat 27th June, 2009 @ 02:02 by Odnetnin
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
18. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 02:00 BST
Haha, the negative zone is funny but does not kick butt. Very easy to get out of. I haven't been caught by it since the first time I saw it.
19. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 02:02 BST
And The Negative Zone symbolizes the deepest emotions in a game featuring Mario since...ever.
@Adam This is what I meant.
20. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 02:07 BST
3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer