Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 3,363

Pogocoop

I love you all <3

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Skitrules

I would have to say RR529, Emaan, and Whiteknight all for many reasons.

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Sprite

@3Dash and @Morphtroid and probably more I can't think of.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

Snagrio

3Dash wrote:

Thanks @WingedFish! (Btw not only just that, fellow central Ohioans!)

All the better! Who knows, maybe we'll even bump into each other sometime (of course we won't recognize each other though). Which is too bad, since we'd likely get along well (I'm only a couple years older then you are actually).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LzWinky

I have to say my favorite user this week is theblackdragon. She does the thankless job of cleaning up my messes

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

3Dash wrote:

All the better! Who knows, maybe we'll even bump into each other sometime (of course we won't recognize each other though). Which is too bad, since we'd likely get along well (I'm only a couple years older then you are actually).

Us people in the state north of you are getting sick of your convo!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

3Dash wrote:

I'm not an Ohio State fan in any way, shape, or form (I hate sports with a passion, especially football), so the whole Michigan vs. Ohio thing doesn't matter to me whatsoever.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

3Dash wrote:

I'm not an Ohio State fan in any way, shape, or form (I hate sports with a passion, especially football), so the whole Michigan vs. Ohio thing doesn't matter to me whatsoever.

Oh its got nothing to do with that lol. I was just letting you know where I is!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

CactusJackson wrote:

Emaan - You're my favorite user, lol

Really? Thanks!

@Tyson, thankyaa.

@Skitrules, thanks! I wonder why I am lol.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Jani-Koblaney

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

3Dash wrote:

and people in the state northwest of you are getting sick of your comments about their convo..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

My favorite users are @Retrobrony91,@Sheldonrandoms, and @Machamp_king

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Void

Reala wrote:

I see this thread has reverted back to the sad practice of begging people to like them :/

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

bro2dragons

Void wrote:

Reala wrote:

I see this thread has reverted back to the sad practice of begging people to like them :/

Untitled

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

rayword45

Void wrote:

Reala wrote:

Meh, at least it's not Facebook-awful.

Untitled

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Reala

Love yourself I know pride isn't considered a virtue but surely a little wouldn't hurt, if you really want the love of a random stranger don't bother with a forum virtual hugs just don't cut it visit your local house of ill repute and get a happiness hug that means something

Reala

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.