Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 126 to 145 of 1,969

y2josh

I don't like it either Tasuki. Hopefully though they will give him a push and he'll get another shot now that they are edgeless. He needs to get out of edge's shadow and hopefully win a championship without the thought of edge/christian in peoples minds.

y2josh

the_shpydar

I too was upset to hear they took the belt off Christian right away — but after actually watching the match (which was great) and seeing Christian's post-match reaction, i am curious as to where they're going. The most logical is that they turn Christian heel out of frustration from losing and such, especially since Smackdown seems a little heel-lite right now. It was funny though that you could see the smark fans in the audience who were clearly not happy with his loss.

Meanwhile, i'm curious about how they so aggressively mentioned Lethal's release on Impact this past week. The guy gets released and is mentioned more on the first show after he leaves then he's been mentioned in months! Lol.

And Kharma continues to be awesome. Kia Stevens is pure gold (and actually reminds me of several of my clients )

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

And Randy Orton is the champ for the 197th time what a freaking joke.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

And Randy Orton is the champ for the 197th time what a freaking joke.

Yeah. I mean, i like Orton and all, but he so does not need the title at all. Of course, i still don't understand why they put the belt on Cena at this point either. I'd really like to see Alberto Del Rio get a nice long title run, though i expect it will happen eventually.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Splat

I'm a big fan of Orton but the guy never loses and it's getting really old. He could lose here and there and not lose any credibility in fans eyes. I so miss the days of long title runs this new champ stuff every other week does nothing for me and the same guys always being on top sucks to.

Edited on by Splat

Sylverstone

I understand that SD needs more main-eventers, but what the hell?

Christian was the most deserving guy for the belt, and they already make him drop it to Orton? What now, is he going to turn heel and keep Orton as a face?

Come on WWE, do better than that.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Tasuki

y2josh wrote:

I don't like it either Tasuki. Hopefully though they will give him a push and he'll get another shot now that they are edgeless. He needs to get out of edge's shadow and hopefully win a championship without the thought of edge/christian in peoples minds.

That could be it since Edge did kinda help him in getting the belt at Extreme Rules. This might be the start of where Christian will break away from his E & C days and really prove to people that hes is own person. Kinda like how they redid Bradshaws image when Ron Simmions retired from the ring and they ended APA. He totally reinvented himself with the whole JBL persona maybe the same will happen to Christian.

@the_shpydar: I havent watched Impact for about a year now. After they brought in Hogan and Bischoff it just seemed to me like they wanted to copy WCWs glory days, which mind you I liked but come on its been done and look what happened to WCW in the long run. Also when they made Jeff Hardy their Champion it caused me to lose alot of respect for TNA as a whole.

And yes I am glad to see Kharma on WWE as well I just cant wait for a Beth Phoenix/Kharama match.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Splat

Not trying to crush any ones dream but I was ready for Eric to leave Tough Enough he just didn't have "it".

y2josh

I just got back from RAW. It was an awesome time. I was the dude in the 2nd row with a bald head and Chris Jericho shirt on if anyone noticed me.

Untitled

y2josh

sykotek

Untitled

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

JusticeColde

y2josh wrote:

I just got back from RAW. It was an awesome time. I was the dude in the 2nd row with a bald head and Chris Jericho shirt on if anyone noticed me.

What kind of Jericho shirt was it? I might be able to find You in a capture.

Possibly this one
Untitled

Edited on by JusticeColde

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

theblackdragon

nice find, JC — you can see the three dudes standing in front of him pretty good, but everything after them is just too blurry. D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

andyutd97

Wrestlings Fake. Sorry but someone had to ruin your childhood :/

andyutd97

JusticeColde

andyutd97 wrote:

I GET IT!!! WE GET IT!!! EVERYBODY GETS IT!!!
How many times do people have to say this? IWC already told everybody that in '97.

Edited on by JusticeColde

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

Splat

andyutd97 wrote:

So are TV shows and movies but I bet you watch them.

y2josh

The dude with the white hair was right in front of me. He was blocking me all night. lol

Here's a video I found in HD. You can see me behind those dudes at the start of the video and at 10:44 I raise my hands for Rey Jr. and at 10:57 I start jumping around because the Miz won. It's a black shirt with jericho's face on it. And my round white head is noticeable haha.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

andyutd97

Splat wrote:

andyutd97 wrote:

So are TV shows and movies but I bet you watch them.

Touche. I always watch football and I bet you know how fake that is :/

andyutd97

MERG

Well andyutd...alot of the fouls are a little bit..."dramatic".

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Lan

i find pro "wrestling" to be hilarious

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic