Showing 1 to 20 of 35
1. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:51 BST
I'm wasting time here, and I know you are too. What should you be doing right now?
Somebody set up us the bomb. Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)
2. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:57 BST
I should be doing homework.
...But Lord of the Rings and 300 are on now and tonight
3. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 22:59 BST
I just got laid off, so looking for another job. I haven't moved from my house in 2 weeks, I've been depressed, also add Taking anti depressants
my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
4. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:01 BST
Nothing Really except for finishing my next Piano Piece,Just trying to find the right Chords for the left hand. I'm going to enter the Rare Extreme Contest! http://www.rare-extreme.com/?section=tourofrare&page=rare...
Edited on Sun 13th September, 2009 @ 23:06 by VGM
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
5. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:02 BST
I should sleep since it's 0:00 and I have my first day in a new school tomorrow.... but I can't sleep and probably be up all night
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
6. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:06 BST
studying for a statics test
7. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:08 BST
i Should be teleporting like a ninja but im too lazy
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
8. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:13 BST
Should be doing homework or playing Little King's Story (Machu, I'm getting addicted, what should I do!).
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
9. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:21 BST
playing Contra ReBirth.... and I'll probably go now...
10. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:28 BST
Showering. I just got back from the gym and I'm all smelly and sweaty.
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
11. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 23:34 BST
Earth Science Homework.
CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN
12. Posted: Mon 14th Sep 2009 00:15 BST
Playing in the NintyLife Mario Kart Wii Weekly Race, but got randomly disconnected (although it had started going wrong for me by the point I left, so maybe it was for the best )
Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720
13. Posted: Mon 14th Sep 2009 00:30 BST
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
14. Posted: Mon 14th Sep 2009 00:34 BST
I should be working on my sa2b file, but nooo, my brother and mom just had to watch the green mile, a movie I can't watch.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
15. Posted: Mon 14th Sep 2009 01:56 BST
A lot of things. Such as helping my grandparents out.
16. Posted: Mon 14th Sep 2009 01:57 BST
I should be playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, but I'm taking a little break before I get back to it.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
17. Posted: Mon 14th Sep 2009 01:58 BST
18. Posted: Mon 14th Sep 2009 01:58 BST
I should be trying to find out whats happening in the forums and why topics are being deleted, but I'm too lazy to look into it!
19. Posted: Mon 14th Sep 2009 02:00 BST
How did you get away from it's awesomeness?
20. Posted: Mon 14th Sep 2009 02:02 BST
I had to recharge the DSi.