Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,501 to 3,520 of 4,052

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
this is total crap.
horse dung i say

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz word ogo79 bro lol whats horse dung...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
the cowboys game.
everyone over here has a black cloud over their heads now.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro its all "TRILL" we will be back in playoffs again beat that...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 13-3 my pick for super bowl

pats over dirty birds

Mr_Trill_281

justin bever about to cop his ringggggggggg...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Spoony_Tech

Go Pats!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro nuff said...

FGPackers

Obviously a bad day for me, but i'm still proud of my team. Not any team can win the Division Title and reach the Championship after a 4-6 start, even if it's disappointing to live with a "no defense". And by the way considering all the injuries we had, it can't become an excuse. We needed major depth in the secondary, i hope we will start to become more aggressive in the free agency now because we need it badly. Will watch the SB but frankly i'll cheer for the Falcons

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Mr_Trill_281

waz good FGPackers bro truth about what you said and thats what lots of teams are trying to work on defense big time on there and you rolling with dirty birds lets what they do but pats got this..

FGPackers

It's just...you know...the Pats...with all the "gates" and all of that stuff...

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Mr_Trill_281

yo FGPackers bro lol true and i cant wait to see face of roger goodell its going to be classic...

ogo79

the only reason atlanta won is because all they eat in georgia is peaches.
and peaches are a good source of vitamins.
it gave them an advantage.
they are stupid!!!

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping ogo79 bro lmao you wild who you got in super bowl...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
actually anyone but the cheating patriots.
what about you man?

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

waz up ogo79 bro im running with justin bieber in super bowl he about to get those pats there 5 ring...

Spoony_Tech

@Mr_Trill_281 Yeah boy!! Go Patriots!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lol dam* right...

ogo79

justin bieber plays for the patriots?
ill be damned...

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro lol tom brady is justin bieber of pats lol...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic