Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,401 to 3,420 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro lmao i like that dam* right lets do this and game on...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro what happen lol in game...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz word SMEXIZELDAMAN bro you are true to your words lol...

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping ogo79 bro i see you lol...

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

waz poping ogo79 bro i see you lol...

@Mr_Trill_281
i dunno but are you a fan of the cleveland steamers?
Untitled
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro naw im not lol...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 6-1 my picks for this week

1.dirty birds over tampa

2.dallas over browns

3.kc over jags

4.miami over jets

5.minn over lions

6.eagles over ny she -men

7.pitt over ravens

8.panthers over rams

9.sf over n.o.

10.green bay over colts

11.bolts over tenn

12.denver over raiders

13.sea hawks over bills

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

i went 1-0 thurs...

Spoony_Tech

And somehow my team finds a way to pull that game out??!! I swear I've seen the Lions lose and win almost any way possible. Never looks good but somehow they win today. #liveanotherday

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz really good Spoony_Tech bro true that lol i was thinking min was going to get that win boy i was wrong...

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-6...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 7-1 my picks for this week

1.ravens over browns

2.green bay over tenn

3.denver over n.o.

4.jets over rams

5.dirty birds over eagles

6.tampa bay over bears

7.minn over dead skins

8.kc over panthers

9.houston over jags

10.bolts over miami

11.az over sf

12.dallas over pitt

13.pats over sea hawks

14.cincinnati over ny she men

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

1-0 start things off...

Spoony_Tech

My Lions didn't even play and moved into first place! All the other teams in the division lost lol!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro dam* thats good thing lol and they helping your team out...

Mr_Trill_281

good job DALLAS COWBOYS...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro can you still buy games at wii shop on wii or no...

Spoony_Tech

@Mr_Trill_281 I think they closed the Wii shop down a little while ago but I'm not 100% sure about that.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic