Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 to start things off...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Tasuki

Well I have pretty much written this season off for the Bears. The only good to come.out of this is the possibility of getting rid of Cutler next year. I will say though I am impressed with Hoyer.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki I had written the Lions off after losing to Da Bears and they go and win the next 2. I don't know what to think of them as they could lose the next 3 then win 4.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

everyone teams haveing up and downs...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

i went 7-8 this week..

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 5-1 my picks for this week

1.green bay over bears

2.ny she men over rams

3.cincinnati over browns

4.lions over dead skins

5.colts over tenn

6.kc over n.o.

7.bills over miami

8.ravens over jets

9.minn over eagles

10.raiders over jags

11.dirty birds over bolts

12.tampa bay over sf

13.pats over pitt

14.sea hawks over az

15.denver over kotexans

Mr_Trill_281

waz good everyone dont forget to put in your picks...

Tasuki

I guess there's some universal rule out there that if one Chicago sports team does good the other one has to do bad. At least that's my theory.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

i went 1-0...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tasuki bro lmao you never no it might be...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Browns goin' to tha Supah Bowl!!! Jes you watch it! Hue is a gamemaster! He calculating to lose these 7 straight games then we gonna come back and go 9-7! Half our team is "out with injuries" but they all gonna come back and we gonna steam roll this whole pathetic league! Mark my words!11!!1

cries in corner

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro are you sure about this lol i dont think so about super bowl but looking for playoffs run ok you never no...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 5-1 my picks for this week

1.tenn over jags

2.cincinnati over dead skins

3.pats over bills

4.jets over browns

5.kc over colts

6.sea hawks over n.o.

7.radiers over tampa bay

8.panthers over az

9.lions over kotexans

10.denver over bolts

11.green bay over dirty birds

12.dallas over eagles

13.minn over bears

Mr_Trill_281

waz good peeps dont forget to lock in your picks for this week...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Mr trill your #4 pick is wrong. Its Browns over Jets. That is all.

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro ok lets do this a lil bet if im wrong i will put your team logo in my coner box and it will have to stay up untill halloween if you wrong you have to put jet logo in yours lol you down for it i no im down...

Mr_Trill_281

i went 10-4 this week plus tie game...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
hey my trill-o-meter has been going haywire lately. i bet its you basking in all yer trillness.
its not an easy job but someones gotta keep h town in line

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo ogo79 bro long time no seeeeee were you been man lol and you already no i been keeping it "TRILL" over here...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Mr_Trill_281 Aight son lets do this! Cody Kessler is gonna embarrass the Jets!

God loves you

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic