General Discussion Forum

Topic: What is your current favorite TV show?

Showing 1 to 20 of 50

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vehemont

1. Posted:

Mine as of right now has to be Check it Out! With Dr. Steve Brule. It stars comedian John C. Reilley, there is 2 seasons with 12 episodes.

Edited on by Vehemont

Vehemont

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HanuKwanzMasBif

2. Posted:

Children's Hospital or Bob's Burgers, can't decide which

The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
My Games
TMBG fan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vehemont

3. Posted:

I have seen a couple episodes of Children's Hospital and found it funny, but I can't say I have watched Bob's Burgers. I have heard some good things about it though.

Vehemont

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GrabSomeEyes

4. Posted:

Definitely Batman TAS, don't catch much television anymore, so it'd be tough to say what my favorite modern series is.
Edit: Live action, going to have to agree on That 70's Show

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HanuKwanzMasBif

5. Posted:

Wait, does it have to be shows currently running? If not, it's either Home Movies or Jon Benjamin Has a Van. Or Lost.
Or The Brak Show.

All of those shows had me falling over laughing. Except Lost, maybe.

Edited on by HanuKwanzMasBif

The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
My Games
TMBG fan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vehemont

6. Posted:

No it can be any TV show you like. Even old classics like Sanford & Son or The Andy Griffith Show.

Vehemont

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

7. Posted:

That 70's Show.

No wait, that will always be my favorite TV show.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shining-Void

8. Posted:

It has to be Top Gear (U.K)
@Chrono_Cross I don't get the joke >_<.

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Splat

9. Posted:

Breaking Bad.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

10. Posted:

Favorite TV Show of All Time: Friday Night Lights
Favorite TV Show Until It Slowly Descended Into Horribleness: The Office (U.S.)
Favorite TV Show That Is Absolutely The Worst Show Ever But I Still Like It: FlashForward

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RPGShaymin

11. Posted:

Louie, but that just finished for the season, so Gravity Falls.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CapnPancakes

12. Posted:

Psych.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marks

13. Posted:

Colbert Report, tied with the Simpsons.
But Black Rock Shooter TV is my ultimate favourite, hands down, if shows that aren't running count.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

14. Posted:

Currently?

Nothing better than Toonami saturday nights on Adult Swim (Bleach, Samurai 7, & Eureka 7 are all good right now).

I'll probably get hate for this, but I'm looking forward to new Animation Domination starting tomorrow (Bob's Burgers, Fam Guy, & Am Dad! especially).

As I said before, I love the fact that AS brought Toonami back. They're old comedy shows (Birdman, Brak, ect.) were decent, but (besides Venture & Robot Chicken) all their current original programming is trash (especially their live-action stuff), IMO.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

15. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

As I said before, I love the fact that AS brought Toonami back. They're old comedy shows (Birdman, Brak, ect.) were decent, but (besides Venture & Robot Chicken) all their current original programming is trash (especially their live-action stuff), IMO.

I'm afraid you're wrong on that one count: Superjail! Is insane and awesome.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

16. Posted:

The_Fox wrote:

RR529 wrote:

As I said before, I love the fact that AS brought Toonami back. They're old comedy shows (Birdman, Brak, ect.) were decent, but (besides Venture & Robot Chicken) all their current original programming is trash (especially their live-action stuff), IMO.

I'm afraid you're wrong on that one count: Superjail! Is insane and awesome.

No, no, it's not... :P

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RevolverLink

17. Posted:

Sticking with shows that are still on-going, Community and Parks and Recreation are definitely my two favorite shows right now, but Parks and Rec could find itself sitting alone on top of the mountain if Community's 4th season (the 1st and potentially only season without creator/former showrunner Dan Harmon) turns out to be a disaster.

Honorable Mentions: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Futurama, One Piece, The Venture Bros., Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Office (for former, not current, greatness), SpongeBob Squarepants (ditto) and The Simpsons (ditto, again).

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

18. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

RR529 wrote:

As I said before, I love the fact that AS brought Toonami back. They're old comedy shows (Birdman, Brak, ect.) were decent, but (besides Venture & Robot Chicken) all their current original programming is trash (especially their live-action stuff), IMO.

I'm afraid you're wrong on that one count: Superjail! Is insane and awesome.

No, no, it's not... :P

You cruel monster.

Untitled

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jackleapp81

19. Posted:

My current favorite is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Who'd have known? :D

I also watch The Legend of Korra, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and The Walking Dead pretty religiously.

I'd like to start watching Gravity Falls, but the tv shows I've already mentioned take up too much of my time as it is.

jackleapp81

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WesCash

20. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Sticking with shows that are still on-going, Community and Parks and Recreation are definitely my two favorite shows right now, but Parks and Rec could find itself sitting alone on top of the mountain if Community's 4th season (the 1st and potentially only season without creator/former showrunner Dan Harmon) turns out to be a disaster.

Honorable Mentions: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Futurama, One Piece, The Venture Bros., Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Office (for former, not current, greatness), SpongeBob Squarepants (ditto) and The Simpsons (ditto, again).

You have good taste in shows :)
I was going to say Game of Thrones, Parks and Rec, Daily Show and Adventure Time. Shows that I used to like a lot are Lost and The Office.
I've been meaning to get into Community and Breaking Bad since I've heard good things about both of them.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219