Showing 1 to 20 of 41
1. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 04:10 BST
Nintendo's appearance at E3 last year was widely seen as being boring. Nintendo reps have hinted that we can expect big things at the upcoming show, but what if that's all talk? So folks, what Nintendo announcement(s) would bore you silly? Here's a few that I came up with:
1. Nintendo announces the DSi is coming out in new colors.2. Nintendo announces the DS lite is going down to $99.99.3. Nintendo announces more New Play Control games for the Wii.4. Nintendo announces Wii Music 2 will be out just in time for Christmas.
Edited on Sat 16th May, 2009 @ 04:17 by Turbo_Genesis_64
EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!
2. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 04:13 BST
5. Deluxe Wii-Wheel available for purchase in a variety of colors6. Kid Icarus clock and calculator7. Punch-Out Prime Pinball
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
3. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 04:16 BST
Thanks for the first comment!
I feel myself falling asleep just reading your predications.
4. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 04:26 BST
The whole show will be Wii Music 2 coming out and 5 second tralier of Zelda Wii. Then they will announce Wii Play 2 as well, now with a Wii-Remote and Wii MotionPlus and 1 minigame, Waggle as fast as you can!
Sarcasm all the way of course.
5. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 04:28 BST
8. Cammie Dunaway announces "Wii Smile", a new courtesy training game, which they present as the definitive hardcore title for the holiday season. Boxed with the game will be the new mirror peripheral "Wii See". The box art and every single screen of the game features a picture of Cammie herself smiling a big friendly smile for inspiration.
6. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 04:31 BST
If #4 happens, I will be VERY VERY happy.
7. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 04:37 BST
Whatver they release it will be more interesting than any topic or idea in these forums. Because it is real, and will come about....
I liked Nitendos E-3 last year. I mean I liked the games, sure the employees acted foolishly onstge, but that is an every year, every company thing.
Maybe broaden you horizons? An unpredictable E-3 is the sign of a creative company, I mean Nintendo unveiled MOTION PLUS last year - that was not enough for you? Seems strange they so dogone lazy and cash in happy on one hand , and yet they keep grinding away on new ideas.....
Yeah, I am sorry, but Motion Plus/ Wii SPorts 2 unveiling, a fun unique game like Wii Music, fan service like Animal Crossing along with Wii Speak is not a strike out. No, it looks a lot better in the box score than that...
Edited on Sat 16th May, 2009 @ 04:39 by eugenewrayburn
Hardcore, casual = marketing. The real divide is between arcade and narrative games.
8. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 04:40 BST
9. Nintendo shows us an early demo for a game coming out in 2010 called "Wii Vote" an educational/adventure title where Mario learns about the Amercan electorial process via Michelle Obama and her two daughters.
Edited on Sat 16th May, 2009 @ 10:56 by Turbo_Genesis_64
9. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 04:47 BST
Well, the problem with Motion Plus is that it basically is a bug patch. I mean, we really should have had 1-to-1 motion sensing day one, but we didn't. Sure, it's good that they finally get around to fixing that but then making that the saving grace of their entire E3 lineup basically... That's weak. Especially since it won't even come out until E3 the year after. Although at the same time, they can't do any worse then last year really... Well they can, they can devout their entire press conference to a movie project that may or may not happen in a few years (seriously, what was Capcom thinking?!).
10. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 06:53 BST
A 'bug patch'? Wow. Erm, not at all. Nice controller entitlemnt too, by the way? 'Should of had'? I don't get that. I guess you 'should have' waited to buy, until they made the product you wished to buy.
11. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 06:55 BST
We've already heard from several publishers that the Wii Motion Plus is a bit "too" accurate. Of course we've seen just as much praise as well. I'm curious to see who uses it and who chooses not to. Maybe some games would be better suited for the older slightly less responsive motion controls. Either way, I'm so ready to play Wii Sports Resort.
And I smell a new Super Mario title.
Edited on Sat 16th May, 2009 @ 06:56 by Corbs
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
12. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 07:00 BST
Everybody Votes Channel Deluxe. Now with three options to vote on!
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
13. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 07:27 BST
Nintendo announces a sequel is already in the works for It's My Birthday featuring Wii Motion Plus!
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
14. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 07:33 BST
A game starring Tingle's dog, Barkle! I'd buy that! XD
15. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 08:21 BST
An all new epic Zelda gameA new Mario gameF-Zero WiiStar Fox Wii - with no on-foot/tank stagesMetal Gear Solid 4 and GTA 4 conversions
I'm hard to please.
16. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 13:41 BST
Considering Nintendo promised 1:1 accuracy from the start, yes, it should have had this. Everyone assumed it was capable of this as Nintendo led us to believe.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
17. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 14:01 BST
How about a game based on doing this: VIDEO
It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot comTwitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)
18. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 14:40 BST
Oh God. Don't give them any bright ideas.
19. Posted: Sun 17th May 2009 07:59 BST
Djungelurban's Wii Smile idea takes the cake as the best / worst announcement at E3! I could just imagine her going on about being a mom and how it's hard to teach your children quality manners. Such a great post that I was laughing!!!
20. Posted: Sun 17th May 2009 08:33 BST
Sorry, this topic has been locked.