Forums

Topic: Underrated Games

Posts 101 to 120 of 121

SheldonRandoms

@DiscoDriver43 That proves that they weren't forgotten

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KarrotMan

PepperBug wrote:

/Users/admin/Desktop/250px-Hatsworthcover.png

This game is very underrated in my opinion.
Sorry I don't know how to post images yet.

You can't post images straight from your PC here, you need to upload them first in an image hosting website. Might I suggest, imgur?

Also, I do agree that Pilotwings is a bit underrated, The free flight mode is just too chill, especially with the pleasant tracks of the plane and glider. Wish there were more islands though, this game could have been more than a launch showpiece.

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

PepperBug

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm going to assume it's Henry Hatsworth, though. I always hear good things about that game.

Yup

PepperBug is more afraid of you then you are to him. :)

3DS Friend Code: 0817-4672-2867 | Nintendo Network ID: Crispizza

PepperBug

Thanks

PepperBug is more afraid of you then you are to him. :)

3DS Friend Code: 0817-4672-2867 | Nintendo Network ID: Crispizza

Wolf-EyE

tournament of legends for wii

i dont understand why this game couldnt get 5 stars.. graphics are awesone for wii (almost same quality with the games on xbox 360)

controls are great

arenas are great

what more can i say ??

and virtua fighter 5.. i was playin it on my ps3 before i sold the console (and get a wii )

to me that game is waaaay better than tekken 6

Edited on by Wolf-EyE

Wolf-EyE

3dcaleb

a couple of my all time favorites from way back are forsaken64 for the N64 and cubivore for gamecube. it would be so awesome if either of these got put on the eshop. they would look so incredible in 3d! if youve never played them i cant recommend them enough.

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Wolf-EyE

3dcaleb wrote:

a couple of my all time favorites from way back are forsaken64 for the N64 and cubivore for gamecube. it would be so awesome if either of these got put on the eshop. they would look so incredible in 3d! if youve never played them i cant recommend them enough.

man you made me remember those good old days.. i remeber that game, but for pc.. it was i believe in 1996, there was a shop that a bought my pc games (cd's and floppies) i remember i saw the cover of the game there.. there was a lady pic, you can only see half of her face, and there was a tatoo on her cheek.. i never played the game but i always wonder how was that

Wolf-EyE

NinChocolate

Go! Go! Kokopolo - This game has been on my mind lately and it's seriously underrated.

NinChocolate

DiscoDriver43

WiiULoveGBA wrote:

Go! Go! Kokopolo - This game has been on my mind lately and it's seriously underrated.

never heard of it. The title sounds like a Japanese only game. What is it about?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

maceng

PepperBug wrote:

/Users/admin/Desktop/250px-Hatsworthcover.png

This game is very underrated in my opinion.
Sorry I don't know how to post images yet.

One of my favorites. Agree with you, highly overrated, albeit having it all: puzzle mechanics, action, adventure, very good graphics, platforming, upgrade systrem, tight controls, interesting bosses, quirky humor, good story, tons of levels, including secret ones plus a hard mode unlocked after finishing the game.

maceng

lamco

No one ever talks about final fantasy xii: revenant wings on ds...
It reminds me a lot of league of legends in terms on gameplay.

Edited on by lamco

I have a ghost type safari with phanump +shuppet +?

3DS Friend Code: 4527-8492-5215 | Nintendo Network ID: Difficvlt

CanisWolfred

lamco wrote:

No one ever talks about final fantasy xii: revenant wings on ds...
It reminds me a lot of league of legends in terms on gameplay.

Yeah, it was going for RTS+RPG, which is pretty much what League of Legends is...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Drawdler

Can I just say that I feel like the Skylanders series is underappreciated? I can see why people might dislike it and I guess some people aren't buying it because the figures make it look expensive(though you really don't even need to buy that much if you don't want to), but I truly think the games are near Nintendo-level quality to play. They're just so much fun. Especially SF, which has the worst story, but probably the best gameplay of the three(especially if you use the characters which were introduced in SF, a lot of whom have really creative gameplay concepts). And with all the characters you can get there's so much potential replayability too. I know this series has sold a lot but I just hardly see anybody talking about it outside of going "oh yeah it's that game with the toys". Seems like hardly anyone has actually played it.

(Sorry if I already posted this in this topic, I get the feeling I have but I can't be bothered checking.)

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

CanisWolfred

I don't play Skylanders for the same reason I don't play Magic the Gathering or other card-based games. Because I would obsess over them and before I know it I'd be on the street...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

SNOWBOARD KIDS 2
the freaking thing is AMAZING!(for a N64 racing game) and it got only average reviews!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TsunamiSensei

Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos is a shining example of an underrated game in an underrated genre. Being a visual novel produced by a small team, very few people heard about it. The story, in my opinion, is on Phoenix Wright levels of quality, and the few dialogue choices really feel meaningful. It's short, but I cannot say enough about this game. If you haven't played it, go do so when you finish reading this.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

CanisWolfred

GuSilverFlame wrote:

SNOWBOARD KIDS 2
the freaking thing is AMAZING!(for a N64 racing game) and it got only average reviews!

No offense, but I looked at a few levels and I can see why. Some of them were the worst levels I've ever seen in a racing game. :/

I'm going to take a shot in the Dark and say Dust: An Elysian Tale. I'm not sure how popular or well recieved it was, but I don't know more than a few people who actually played it. It's a great game, though, kinda like what I wish Muramasa was.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

SNOWBOARD KIDS 2

No offense, but I looked at a few levels and I can see why. Some of them were the worst levels I've ever seen in a racing game. :/

yeah I'm aware it's Nostalgia taking me over... Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.