Forums

Topic: THQ on the verge of death.

Posts 141 to 160 of 170

shingi_70

wasn't homefront supposed to be their big hitand it did well but the marketing and lisence budgets took all the money it made.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bankai

shingi_70 wrote:

wasn't homefront supposed to be their big hitand it did well but the marketing and lisence budgets took all the money it made.

As far as I know, Homefront sold quite well (it was #1 in the charts for a while), but the negative reviews ripped THQ's share value to shreds before the game was even released.

The Warhammer game was the one that underdelievered, I think.

Chrono_Cross

How much do you want to bet that I'm write more often then Tendoboy when it comes to business analysis?

Because whatever you'd like to bet, I'll take it.

And if you don't want to put your money where your fingers are, then go take your snide comments elsewhere.

It's not always about being write. Actually debating once in a while is a good thing on an internet forum. Debating on the internet at a high rate can get quite annoying for the rest of us. Considering you two always debate with each other (sometimes over the same things just a different day.... like now), gets cOLD.

So cOLD it makes me shiver. Shiver so much this image won't get out of my head.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

LordTendoboy

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

How much do you want to bet that I'm write more often then Tendoboy when it comes to business analysis?

And if you don't want to put your money where your fingers are, then go take your snide comments elsewhere.

It's not always about being write. Actually debating once in a while is a good thing on an internet forum. Debating on the internet at a high rate can get quite annoying for the rest of us. Considering you two always debate with each other (sometimes over the same things just a different day.... like now), gets cOLD.

Right, not write.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Bankai

LordTendoboy wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Right, not write.

Oh good. You've opened the floodgates. I'm going to pick you up on every single instance you misuse "it's" now. And you do it a lot.

LordTendoboy

PolkaDotChocobo wrote:

LordTendoboy wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Right, not write.

Oh good. You've opened the floodgates. I'm going to pick you up on every single instance you misuse "it's" now. And you do it a lot.

Let the grammar war begin?

[...

Chrono_Cross

PolkaDotChocobo wrote:

Debating on the internet at a high rate can get quite annoying for the rest of us.

Interesting you decided to have a go at me, and not Tendoboy, then.

Also, stupid autocorrect and iPads <_<

No you both are involved all the time. So both of you are guilty.

PolkaDotChocobo wrote:

LordTendoboy wrote:

Right, not write.

If this is aimed at me whatsoever it was just a joke. And if you pull through with it, you're more immature than I've ever anticipated.

Edit: Anyway I'm off. Not continuing this off topic discussion.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

LordTendoboy

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

PolkaDotChocobo wrote:

Debating on the internet at a high rate can get quite annoying for the rest of us.

Interesting you decided to have a go at me, and not Tendoboy, then.

Also, stupid autocorrect and iPads <_<

No you both are involved all the time. So both of you are guilty.

PolkaDotChocobo wrote:

LordTendoboy wrote:

Right, not write.

If this is aimed at me whatsoever it was just a joke. And if you pull through with it, you're more immature than I've ever anticipated.

That was for me. He was saying how I misuse the word "it's".

[...

LordTendoboy

PolkaDotChocobo wrote:

No, it's was for Tendoboy. I appreciated your joke, because that was in good spirit.

But then you go and be all nasty.

Fixed.

[...

Chrono_Cross

I'm not trying to be a bully! I just have this pet peeve where I have tell people how I feel sometimes. It's always nice to have friends, lol.

...also the picture was a joke too. it's just dumb how you guys can't agree is all.

Just for you.

theblackdragon

if only the one of you would throw the other to their doom, would we be able to get this thread back on track at that point? pretty please?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Undead_terror

theblackdragon wrote:

if only the one of you would throw the other to their doom, would we be able to get this thread back on track at that point? pretty please?

o my you already locked one thread today and now you might have to do another one

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Poor THQ. Sucks to see them slowly go.

Just for you.

sykotek

shingi_70 wrote:

executives taking a 50% salary cut
Untitled

Too little too late I'm afraid. According to an internal leak, the executives were the reason they're in this mess in the first place. Won't be long before they all golden parachute on outta there before it all comes crashing down.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

shingi_70

golden parachutes seem like they would be useless. (yes i understand what it means in businesses terms)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bankai

Oh wow. A videogame website getting it wrong. Who would have thought?

""These are the cuts we described in our statement last week. No studios are a part of this. It's administration and publishing offices worldwide.""

It's week-old news. No extra cuts are being made. And once again, they're the same cuts that are explained away by the restructure. Which is legitimate, and happens every single time a company restructures.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.