General Discussion Forum

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 561 to 580 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

561. Posted:

@Sheldon Here first scroll down click "I agree to download" http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package this has directions at the bottom of the page so do follow them,
then download this http://www.mediafire.com/?fa2e68mvac8m9q6 and extract the files and then you can play you just double click on the "Game" piece :3

@Ideal Sure theres room for you and True~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

562. Posted:

Can I be in it? :O

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

563. Posted:

I'm perfectly happy with any role Emmy puts me in. I'm frankly just glad to be any part of it. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

564. Posted:

I'm assuming I'm in it since I was in the original?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

565. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Why of course Retro~

As for other Users I will be making a character line-up script for in what the parts will be later, they may seem boring when released but I can't spoil the story of what happens >:3

I can say there will be chapters in the game unlike the other :3
I won't release the chapters names at this time cause it could spoil things u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

566. Posted:

I haven't been following this at all so excuse uninformed self, but wasn't another user making a Mega Man inspired LJM game?

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

567. Posted:

@IAmNotWill

Onikato wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

I thought @Onikato was also making another sequel...?

Ahh ⓂⒶⒹness Man, the sequel that never came to be. I'm afraid I will have to scrap it and use the assets for a different project, which off course is on hold. I'm sorry that I am not able to commit to this, but I'm sure Emmy will do the better job in making a true sequel that is actually an rpg. In other words, Madness Man is Cancelled. not even a 100,000 men petition over at Facebook can save this.

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

568. Posted:

This is all too good to be true. A knightly accolade from Vay and this? I really must be dead. You do need dead people in the game, right Emmy? :*

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

569. Posted:

Aww.... I was so looking forward to getting to fight off those robot masters too. Hope your next project you work on goes well though @Onikato. :)

And I'll gladly support myself being in the game. Even if I only get to be instantly slaughtered by his madness, I'd be happy. :P

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Macattack

570. Posted:

Onikato wrote:

Ahh ⓂⒶⒹness Man, the sequel that never came to be. I'm afraid I will have to scrap it and use the assets for a different project, which off course is on hold. I'm sorry that I am not able to commit to this, but I'm sure Emmy will do the better job in making a true sequel that is actually an rpg. In other words, Madness Man is Cancelled. not even a 100,000 men petition over at Facebook can save this.

Not even fanart? :O
Untitled

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

571. Posted:

Macattack wrote:

Onikato wrote:

Untitled

Wait a second...

You were supposed to be playing as madness man in @Onikato's game with BronyMan being a boss. Wouldn't the Game Over screen technically have the roles flipped? Or at the very least, this should be a victory screen.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

572. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Why of course Retro~

As for other Users I will be making a character line-up script for in what the parts will be later, they may seem boring when released but I can't spoil the story of what happens >:3

I can say there will be chapters in the game unlike the other :3
I won't release the chapters names at this time cause it could spoil things u_u

Can't add me in the game even if you tried!, the game couldn't hold my epicness which is a real shame, but will you prove me wrong by trying to make this happen? it's all up to you! you must summon up the courage to do it!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

573. Posted:

@undead_thing when you put it like that... we'll pass u_u

Far more important,

Macattack wrote:

Onikato wrote:

Untitled

Haha, you Sir have amazing artistic talents~ :O Untitled :* Untitled
I predict a giant smile on a certain Lord's face along with tears upon seeing such artistic beauty ;__;
you are definitely getting an important part in this game :3

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

574. Posted:

Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

575. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

@undead_thing when you put it like that... we'll pass u_u

Far more important,

Macattack wrote:

Onikato wrote:

Untitled

You Sir have amazing artistic talents~ Untitled :* Untitled
I predict a giant smile on a certain Lord's face along with tears upon seeing such artistic beauty ;__;
you are definitely getting an important part in this game :3

Untitled

This could mean many different things right now.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

576. Posted:

@Macattack Well done bro. :) You really captured his good side. (Or would you consider it bad actually... :P) Nonetheless, awesome job!

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

577. Posted:

Lunapplebloom wrote:

@Macattack Well done bro. :) You really captured his good side. (Or would you consider it bad actually... :P) Nonetheless, awesome job!

That he did, and he even got his flat butt >:3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

Karakato

578. Posted:

Untitled
Again, you inspire me by releasing an amazing art piece. I really want to continue this, I really do. I really should have made a demo before I would have announced the game. I'm not even sure I can make a Megaman style Platformer on Game maker Lite, hopefuly I can find a friend who has the full version. I have alot of time on my hands atm, Maybe things may take a turn for the better... Maybe.

Check your DA profile if you have the time.

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

579. Posted:

@Oni I impulse bought the standard studio version, and I know my way around a platforming engine in GM. I dunno if I'd be good enough to help with Madness Man though

(I've made platformers before in Lite, I'm sure it's possible!)

Edited on by Jollykarp

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Void

580. Posted:

I volunteer to be on the 'villian' team. :3 If it's possible, that is.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Sorry, this topic has been locked.