General Discussion Forum

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 521 to 540 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

521. Posted:

I hereby declare that this game will be greatest game. It will also be the best thing in the history of things that are things.
I hath declared it.
It cannot be undeclared.
Because i used "hath".
Lawyered

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

522. Posted:

I thought this was gonna be something like the Tales of games, well now I know what this truly is, but still, I could have had a V8

Untitled

So.............what is this, any links to it?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

523. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I thought this was gonna be something like the Tales of games, well now I know what this truly is, but still, I could have had a V8

Untitled

So.............what is this, any links to it?

Get to reading

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

524. Posted:

Well @LordFishyThing this is a game sequel to the first if you scroll back a few pages you'll learn all about it and find the download link so you can play the 1st game :3
as for the sequel I will continue to release more information pictures and clips over time, anymore questions? u_u

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

525. Posted:

@Emeralds What's the story about, who are the other characters besides LordJumpMad, and if you enter the konami code, will there be a picture of LordJumpMad as your background for some reason?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

526. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Emeralds What's the story about, who are the other characters besides LordJumpMad, and if you enter the konami code, will there be a picture of LordJumpMad as your background for some reason?

This can all be answered by playing the game :)

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

527. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

The story is about LordJumpMad taking over NintendoLife for short, as I said you should go read past pages and even play the first game :3
and yes they are many characters that are NintendoLife Users in the 1st game, and will be far more NintendoLife Users in the sequel~

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

528. Posted:

Vayby_Brown wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

This can all be answered by playing the game :)

Untitled
@SheldonRandoms You should know the origin of your avatar, this is where it was drawn. u_u

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

529. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

The story is about LordJumpMad taking over NintendoLife for short, as I said you should go read past pages and even play the first game :3
and yes they are many characters that are NintendoLife Users in the 1st game, and will be far more NintendoLife Users in the sequel~

NintendoLife users, I predict that I am the final boss

@Happy_Mask Really, I thought it was from this

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

530. Posted:

Also, these are the characters:
Untitled

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

531. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

And Happy :*
these were actually all the characters~
Untitled
Untitled
Will be plenty more Users in the 2nd game :3

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

532. Posted:

Yeah, I just went through the thread trying to find that image, I forgot that was the unfinished roster. Always forget how large that was. :O

Edited on by Happy_Mask

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

533. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Lawyered

there's no getting around that, either, since you really are a lawyer D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

534. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Yeah, I just went through the thread trying to find that image, I forgot that was the unfinished roster. :3

Awwww :* :* :*
at least some one does they're reseach /me hugs the little Happy~ :*

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

535. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Or maybe i'll be on the ground, screaming..............
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

536. Posted:

I expect to be used as a tutorial enemy...

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

537. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Yeah, I just went through the thread trying to find that image, I forgot that was the unfinished roster. :3

Awwww :* :* :*
at least some one does they're reseach /me hugs the little Happy~ :*

Thank you. Here have a bacon pop break. :3
Untitled

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

538. Posted:

@Happy omg foooooooooooooooooooooood n_n

@Sensei_PikPik

Emeralds wrote:

so, much more users will be in the game, unless requested not to be, if you request to be I'll make a note to do add you, just don't get greedy and demand yourself a certain way or part in the game, for the story is set,

I asked nicely not to be greedy >:[
I'll glady find a place for you though.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

539. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

so, much more users will be in the game, unless requested not to be, if you request to be I'll make a note to do add you, just don't get greedy and demand yourself a certain way or part in the game, for the story is set,

Now I'm curious what role I have in this game(that is, if i'm in it), because I could fit many roles, like the helpless princess, or the big tall bad guy, who is a bad guy, but that doesn't mean I'm a bad guy.

I should really play the first game first though............wait, other question, will you give credit to the peoples usernames you used, and also what are there roles, are they playable, or NPC's?

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

540. Posted:

Ooh, we can request to be in it? I humbly request myself :3 (If I didn't already)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Sorry, this topic has been locked.