Forums

Topic: The Sonic Discussion Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 362

RPGShaymin

Bwaaaaaargh!
I'm REALLY hating mission mode now.
About every other mission requires you to be perfet on what was difficult to get bronze!
I'd rank this at the top of hardest things to unlock in a Sonic gsme so far, and I've gotten most emblems in SA2B.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

ThePirateCaptain

@Electricmastro Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2 for the Game Gear weren't that bad imo. And where was Sonic Heroes?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Plusle

Sonic heroes has the worst ranking system im still trying to get a A on bingo highway any help

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

Sonicman

@marioandsonicfy Bingo Highway? Be more specific, what team, and what's the mission? I'll boot it up, as I have all A ranks (Heroes is the easiest Sonic game to get A ranks in, BTW.)

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Plusle

Team sonic (my contoller is busted ) Time attack @ Sonicman

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

turtlelink

Sonicman wrote:

(Heroes is the easiest Sonic game to get A ranks in, BTW.)

I'll have to say Generations was by far the easiest to get S (the highest rank) for. By time I finished the game, just about every stage was S ranked.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CommanderAudio

Sonic Heroes was the best Sonic game. Don't give a stuff what everyone else says.

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

RPGShaymin

The Gamecube is the best system for Sonic games, having the best support and controls.
In other news, I got Gold rankings in all 100 missions of Sonic Riders.
I'm probably the nineth person to do it.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Whopper744

turtlelink wrote:

Sonicman wrote:

(Heroes is the easiest Sonic game to get A ranks in, BTW.)

[/div]

[/div]

I'll have to say Generations was by far the easiest to get S (the highest rank) for. By time I finished the game, just about every stage was S ranked.

[/div]

I got all A's in Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2 before, but can't seem to make it in Gerenations. Beat the game and many of the missions so far, but good rankings are tough for me to get, particular on the extra missions (some of them)

Talking about the 360 Generations by the way...I have the 3DS one too though.

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

e-love

I'm planning on getting Sonic CD and Sonic Generations soon!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ThePirateCaptain

YOU MUST LIVE!
I will now proceed like Knuckles and play ALL 4 classic Sonic games with regular updates to ensure the survival of this thread.

ThePirateCaptain

Whopper744

Quick note : Have Sonic 4 Episode 2 on XBL now, and it is a lot better than the first game if anyone is wondering (even if I can't get even the fourth emerald after beating the game).

Got a question for you other Sonic Adventure fans. I've got all the emblems before, so I know it's possible (i have played this game ALOT in the past), but recently started a new file on the 360, and can not seem to get a 2000 fish on any of the Big levels. There have been a few fish that will not come to me period though (I have all the power ups). Even those though, seem to not quite bee 2000 (it shows the weight if they break the line).
I must be missing something. Or just don't know the location of these big fish, and they are needed for the level A missions.
These and the Chao races are all I need to have all the emblems again.

(also...couldn't seem to catch Froggy on Hot Shelter after pulling the plug...if I tried to fish him up from floating in the water, I'd lose him when he would get underneath me...)

Please help if you can!!!

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Whopper744

What, now that I asked a question about Big the Cat levels, this thread died?

zelda_4_life

Sonic is evil, and has ruined mario

UN-FIX MAKA WUHU

ThePirateCaptain

@Joshers
I'm not sure about catching a 2000 fish, but I stayed on the middle platform to catch Froggy in Hot Shelter.

ThePirateCaptain

Whopper744

CapnPancakez wrote:

@Joshers
I'm not sure about catching a 2000 fish, but I stayed on the middle platform to catch Froggy in Hot Shelter.

Right. I usually would too, but when the water from above that place fills in the area, you can stand there anymore.
It sucks cause I know I did this years ago but I'm still stuck.
Can't really even find a very good walkthrough for this.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.