Forums

Topic: The Sonic Discussion Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 362

ThePirateCaptain

@Sonicman Trying to unlock Comix Zone and The Ooze is even scarier. They were only in the Japanese version of the game but you needed 40 hours of Sonic Heroes data on your memory card 0-0

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Sonicman

@Joshers744 Thanks for the tips!
@iPancakez Lol, I already have 40 hours, I just need the Japanese version, then o3o. I used to play SH all the time.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

turtlelink

@Sonicman, try to get Sonic CD on PSN/XBLA or from Gems Collection for the Gamecube. It's awesome. I'd recommend getting on PSN/XBLA though because it has the japanese soundtrack, trophies, and the ability to play as tails.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Sonicman

@turtlelink Lol, I'm getting Gems Collection today, what a coincidence o3o. Tails in Sonic CD? o_o

Sonicman

turtlelink

Sonicman wrote:

@turtlelink Lol, I'm getting Gems Collection today, what a coincidence o3o. Tails in Sonic CD? o_o

Yea. He can't do the figure eight technique but he can fly! Only in the PSN/XBLA one though.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

RPGShaymin

The digital re-release also has a new physics engine, that apparently fixes some of the poor collision detectionon the origional. It being the only version I've played, you might just have to take my word for it.
Besides, it comes with Sonic R, tied with Zero Gravity for second best Sonic racing game in my book.
Anyone else watch the Newgrounds "Sonic Shorts" videos?
CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND NSFWKS VIEW AT RISKS

Good times....

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Knux

Sonic Adventure 2 is coming to PSN/XBLA?

Untitled

Knux

Whopper744

Knux wrote:

Sonic Adventure 2 is coming to PSN/XBLA?

Untitled

You took the words right out of my mouth. Favorite Sonic game ever.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

RPGShaymin

I have a working Battle on my Wii, I'm nof sure if i'll buy the re-release unless big changes are made.

I am the forever lurker.
Wob Niar

Reala

Hope SA2 comes to steam, not anywhere near the same level as the 2D Sonics go but for a 3D Sonic title it was pretty good.

Reala

James

Can anyone explain the love for Sonic Adventure 2? It's half-decent at best.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Reala

James wrote:

For some reason this made me think of the Mortal Kombat movie and why some people like that, one argument is if you look what came immediately after it doesn't look too bad by comparison, 3D Sonic's where kinda the same until fairly recently

Reala

Whopper744

James wrote:

Not sure how to explain it really. I used to love playing SA2:Battle on the GC though. Spent hours and hours on that thing with my sister and my cousin.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

kkslider5552000

James wrote:

It's one of those games that are more fun than it has any right to be...I think...and outside of Rush Adventure is the only game where the non-Sonic gameplay is remotely fun.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RPGShaymin

James wrote:

[/div]

It's so accesible to start, easy to fall into, and offers depth in challenge with missions, even with the repitition.
Chao are a major hook, and further extend replayibility, but that you can really only tank out 2 or 3 is a bit annoying. (As far as the slow growth.)
Though, it's mostly nostaliga.
I'm going for Super Sonic in Sonic Riders.
Getting some of the gold rankings require the patience and percision of some of the harder parts of F-Zero GX. Does anyone else have Riders?

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
Wob Niar

Electricmastro

For those who want to know...

The GOOD Sonic games!

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

shingi_70

Where is sonic 06?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Sonicman

@Sony_70 Check your local dump.
Played through Sonic R and Sonic Championship today, R was fun, Championship sucked o3o. I'll possibly start Sonic CD tomorrow, no more having to beat Sonic games in a day, thanks to saving oлo! Thank you modernization! Getting Sucked into Pikmin 2, so distracting! Must... play... Sonic CD...

Sonicman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.