Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 2,624

Grimy

yo, i like nintendo switch games and 3ds games i think they are pretty cool.

Grimy

dustinb12

@Grimy what are you playing? Im working on Xenoblade 2 and Mario Tennis Aces for Switch and Yokai Watch Blasters for the 3Ds. Probably my last 3ds game

SW-7405-4295-8509

Grimy

@dustinb12 Nothing at the moment, but I am planning on playing Fire Emblem 3 Houses, Astral Chain & Xenoblade 2. Those games are why I love the switch, well that and no censorship.
Do you plan on getting Fire Emblem?

Grimy

dustinb12

@Grimy ive played them in the past and loved them, im just so backlogged at the moment. I am always interested though.

i highly recommend xenoblade 2. Ridiculously good rpg

SW-7405-4295-8509

Dave666

Hello everyone I am new here I just got my Switch last week. I game on all current gen consoles

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

Ralizah

@Dave666 Hello, Diabolical Dave. I think you'll find a lot of us play on a variety of systems as well.

Did you buy your Switch to play anything in particular? And what have you gotten for it so far?

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Dave666

@Ralizah mainly the Super Mario games I grew up with them thought it was time to return to the series

Games I have so far
Super Mario Odyssey
Brawlhalla
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

The next game I am buying is either Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Super Smash bros

Edited on by Dave666

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

botk

damo here - not much of a talker but enjoy reading the stuff posted on here.

botk

tidus79

My name is Davide and I come from Bordighera (Italy), I'm 40 years old and I collect Vg since 1986

My target are MGS & Final Fantasy items, but I like also old Nec-Sega and Nintendo's stuff.

Been playing games a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Zelda, Final Fantasy, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Mega Man, Castlevania, Mario, Metroid, Senran Kagura, Street Fighter, Doom, Diablo, Monster Hunter, Forza, Gears of War, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Contra, Lunar .....haha, yeah it just goes on.

I hope to get to make new friends here and have fun. Well, hope to see ya around

BruceCM

Lols, we might have guessed you're an FF fan, @tidus79 .... Would FFX be your favourite?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

CurryPowderKeg79

My advice for newcomers is that Nintendo Life is based out of England so times for Demos, Eshop Sells, and Game Launches maybe different or nonexistent depending on where you live. That and although most of the N Life community are helpful and polite trolls live everywhere so don't take the bait.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

MrManBummer0

aa

A

Switch Friend Code: SW-5861-4125-3617 | My Nintendo: NoMan00000

User199x

Hey, guys. I'm from Mexico but I can speak english quite decently (still have to learn more).

I have two DS lite (one needs repair), a GBA SP, a Wii and, of course, a Switch.

Among my favorite franchises are: Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, Earthbound, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Smash Bros, etc.

Hopefully we can get along well. Cheers, guys.

User199x

QBAN

New here. Don't have a Switch yet, but I intend on buying one.

I like video games, music, movies and travelling.

Cheers!

Edited on by QBAN

QBAN

SquallLeonhart86

Hello everyone

Not much to say other then I like nintendo games, final fantasy and Babymetal.

Rise up

Themnioncy

Hi everyone, I love gaming on my computer and Nintendo as well. Though I think there are more (and better) games available for computer, but playing on Nintendo has that unique scent to it.

I am 30 year old German warehouse worker (never been interested in the rat race haha) and my hobbies are english, computers, programming, game design, and playing games obviously .

Themnioncy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic