Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,341 to 2,356 of 2,356

TheShadowFax

Hello folks! I've been browsing NL for sometime now, and decided to join to have a group to discuss general Switch gaming with. I won't be very active, but I hope to have great discussions with you all.

TheShadowFax

Lloiddd

Yello, Lloiddd from CO. I came here mostly for 3DS but I think I like the forum in general.

Lloiddd

SuperLuigi111

Just saw this topic. Joined maybe a week ago. Gave up on Nintendo for a long time but am finally getting back into it. Bought a Wii U recently and am hoping to get a Switch in the Fall. This forum is great.

SuperLuigi111

Mattsmash

Morning.

I'm new to this forum, but not forums in general and certainly not to Nintendo.

Joined after enjoying the news articles on the home page and Twitter. Everyone seems nice, I promise to be as equally or nicer back!

I've a Nintendo themed Instagram I've recently started - Nintendo.Matt

Enjoy your day and chat on the forums

Instagram: Nintendo.Matt

kagamin87

Hello, I'm new to this forum.

Also, if anyone would like to add me to their friend's list on the wii u I would appreciate it.

Edited on by kagamin87

NNID: XxKharonxX

Viewbob

Hey everyone! I'm Sam, I'm 16 and I have been a big fan of NintendoLife for about a year! (as well as Nintendo for that matter, just for longer)
I love RPGs, cartoons, anime, movies, music, girls and just generally having fun! Recently I've been super into Conception II (3DS version), Strange Journey Redux (I really like Atlus), Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario RPG, the original F-Zero & Mario Kart 8 DX!
I'm looking forward to Smash Ultimate, TWEWY Final Remix, SMT V, and that rumored Starfox racing game.
I'm really into weird psych, punk and folk rock like Devo, The Coneheads, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, David CW Briggs and the like!

I'm really excited to meet you all, make friends and share juicy* Nintendo news!!
~Sam
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

*sam is not legally liable for your perceived juiciness of said nintendo news

They say being drunk isn't too different from being sleep deprived.
In that case I've been on a two-week bender.

Aaronzord

Hi!

I've been a Nintendo fan for 20-something years now (my first console was the NES) and a member of NL since 2013, but I'm new to using the forum. I've had a look around and it looks very cool, so I'm looking forward to posting with you all!

It's that one guy.

Homeslice

Hey everyone! Just got here looking forward to chatting with you all =)

Homeslice

Bevinator

Hello Nintendolife! I’ve been lurking for a while and thought it was about time I got involved. You’ll mostly see me in the Switch threads. Cheers

Currently playing mariokart 8 deluxe, crash bandicoot collection, and tiny metal

My Nintendo: Bevinator

ogo79

heya!
im new here myself.
seems cool.
does anyone like super mario 3, zelda or sonic?
is altered beasts a rare game?

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

Altered Beast is so rare it took a new person like me to find it!

(I just saw this thread... half a year late)

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/faq/

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

KidOrellana

Hey everyone Chris here! I go by KidOrellana online though. Uhhh let's see pretty much a huge Nintendo fanatic. every console I've owned has only been Nintnedo besides my Xbox One. Anyways I look forward to contributing with an amzing community! Oh and I stream Nintendo content at twitch.tv/kidorellana
Pleasure to be here!

Peace, Love, & Positivity

Switch Friend Code: SW-0696-2316-9892 | Twitter:

BrainOfGrimlock

Hey 'Lifers - finally decided to be brave and write some words!

Bit older than most I'd wager having started gaming waaaay back in the 80's (yes they really were a thing); what that means is i've owned/played just about every console imaginable and consequently have no real bias towards any platform/manufacturer - they've all made amazing AND terrible stuff!

Whilst I was primarily an Xbox gamer with a penchant for PC stuff (4X/strategy) and a PS4/Vita for exclusives/JRPGs, since the switch has come along I've fallen in love - if there's a switch version of a game I want I'll nearly always buy it on there - it's great to see Nintendo back on form!

BrainOfGrimlock

Sadist

Oh hi

Thirty something who enjoys Nintendo games the best. Has a Gameboy, 3DS, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U and Switch. PS1 and PS3 as well. Thinking of a PS4, but the list of games I really want remains pretty slim. Hyped for Smash.

Sadist

moek

hi everyone,

i'm from Switzerland and a life-long nintendo fan since the early nineties. I've written ten-thousands of posts in german-speaking gaming forums, because it is my native language. ("swiss german" to be exact)

I want to improve my english skills, so i thought it would be a good idea to sign up for an english speaking forum about nintendo.

Edited on by moek

Feel free to inform me if i made any grammar mistakes - i'm here to improve my english skills. :)

BrainOfGrimlock

@moek welcome! I’ve only been here about 7 days longer than you, but rest assured if your first post is the usual standard of your English then you have absolutely nothing to worry about and will put plenty of English speaking natives to shame!

BrainOfGrimlock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic