Forums

Topic: The LOL Images/Videos thread.

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 2,144

Tyranexx

Pretty true, I'll say.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Captain_Toad

A new Battlefield came out!
I wonder how Activision is taking .......oh....

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Matty2310

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time review from none other than the legendary SephirothSword57, the Mario-hating, Sonic-loving Weeaboo Swede who thinks he must have been Japanese in a past life. Seriously, check this guy out. If you find the majority of game reviews to be too boring and formulaic, then this guy's, how should I put it, unorthadox methods are for you. Although if you're a Nintendo fanboy I probably wouldn't recommend it. Make sure you watch the entire thing.

Here's his greatest video, Shadow Of Colossus review. (Watch the entire thing).

And for good measure, here's his Super Mario Maker levels. (STRONG TRIGGER WARNING TO ANY NINTENDO FAN)

Edited on by Matty2310

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

Randomname19

Robin's bizzare adventure
Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ogo79

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

LzWinky

Untitled

Bow down to your Eevee overlords...and enjoy the movie I guess.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ogo79

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

ogo79

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic