General Discussion Forum

Topic: Kirby Fan Club

Showing 121 to 140 of 222

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Punny

121. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Since this is the Kirby Fan Club, let's not forget the pink puff's appearences in the Super Smash Bros. games! Who DOESN'T get a kick out of taking an opponent's abilities and using them for your own?

Although i use all the characters in Brawl, i kinda think Kirby is a bit, er, you know bad. Then Meta Knight is way overpowered. A gift to spammers if you ask me.

And then there's King Dedede with his overly-powerful hammer of his. Also, in my opinion, there's no such thing as a bad Smash Bros. character. (except maybe Jigglypuff, but that's just me)

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Punny

122. Posted:

KirbyMaster might hurt us if we don't keep this thread up and running......
How about that Kirby anime? Do you prefer Hoshi no Kaabi (Japanese version) or Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (English dub)?
I prefer the Japanese version, but it lacks "Klobberin' dat dere Kirbeh!" Here's a funny/disturbing clip:

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

123. Posted:

Hiiii-iiiiii!

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

124. Posted:

PunnyGuy wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Since this is the Kirby Fan Club, let's not forget the pink puff's appearences in the Super Smash Bros. games! Who DOESN'T get a kick out of taking an opponent's abilities and using them for your own?

Although i use all the characters in Brawl, i kinda think Kirby is a bit, er, you know bad. Then Meta Knight is way overpowered. A gift to spammers if you ask me.

And then there's King Dedede with his overly-powerful hammer of his. Also, in my opinion, there's no such thing as a bad Smash Bros. character. (except maybe Jigglypuff, but that's just me)

:O :O :O Jigglypuff rocks!
I kicked a couple of users a**' with it. No names ;)

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Punny

125. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Since this is the Kirby Fan Club, let's not forget the pink puff's appearences in the Super Smash Bros. games! Who DOESN'T get a kick out of taking an opponent's abilities and using them for your own?

Although i use all the characters in Brawl, i kinda think Kirby is a bit, er, you know bad. Then Meta Knight is way overpowered. A gift to spammers if you ask me.

And then there's King Dedede with his overly-powerful hammer of his. Also, in my opinion, there's no such thing as a bad Smash Bros. character. (except maybe Jigglypuff, but that's just me)

:O :O :O Jigglypuff rocks!
I kicked a couple of users a**' with it. No names ;)

Sorry about that.... Let's put our differences aside and come to an agreement that we don't necessarily like playing as certain pink puffs in fighting games. :)

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TKOWL

126. Posted:

Where's the Meta Knight love? :(

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

127. Posted:

ryan's right: Meta Knight is a very awesome character. :) Sometimes ally, sometimes nemesis. :) Though I have no idea why they gave him a Spanish accent in the dub of the anime series (could it be because of the ending song to The Revenge of Meta Knight in Kirby Super Star [Ultra]?).

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Punny

128. Posted:

Dragoon wrote:

Where's the Meta Knight love? :(

Of course! How can this be a Kirby Fan Club without Meta Knight? :)
I think he's the coolest Kirby character. Hopefully, he will be in Epic Yarn!

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

129. Posted:

Epic Yarn Boss hopes

02, Meta Knight, Dedede, Dark Matter, Arco, and Kracko

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Punny

130. Posted:

Otaku wrote:

Epic Yarn Boss hopes

02, Meta Knight, Dedede, Dark Matter, Arco, and Kracko

Don't forget Drawcia from Canvas Curse!

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

131. Posted:

Rocky is one of my top favorite enemies in the series: :)
Untitled

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

132. Posted:

PunnyGuy wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Since this is the Kirby Fan Club, let's not forget the pink puff's appearences in the Super Smash Bros. games! Who DOESN'T get a kick out of taking an opponent's abilities and using them for your own?

Although i use all the characters in Brawl, i kinda think Kirby is a bit, er, you know bad. Then Meta Knight is way overpowered. A gift to spammers if you ask me.

And then there's King Dedede with his overly-powerful hammer of his. Also, in my opinion, there's no such thing as a bad Smash Bros. character. (except maybe Jigglypuff, but that's just me)

:O :O :O Jigglypuff rocks!
I kicked a couple of users a**' with it. No names ;)

Sorry about that.... Let's put our differences aside and come to an agreement that we don't necessarily like playing as certain pink puffs in fighting games. :)

Shakes hands :D
I thought the Spanish accent fit Meta Knight in the anime.
oh and...
Untitled

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

133. Posted:

Untitled

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

134. Posted:

@turtle - those comic strips were funny, especially the first one. :D
@MetalBuddy - cute. :)

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

135. Posted:

A King Dedede Club would be better :p

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

136. Posted:

@Yakko - that clip was a bit disturbing and funny at the same time. I think I saw the dub version of that episode (definitely). I've got to start watching the Japanese original's clips. I think King DeDeDe with a cowboy accent is funny, in the dub. :D

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

137. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

@turtle - those comic strips were funny, especially the first one. :D
@MetalBuddy - cute. :)

The third one made me laugh :D

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

138. Posted:

PunnyGuy wrote:

KirbyMaster might hurt us if we don't keep this thread up and running......]

lol, I'm not gonna hurt you! :D I'm back guys! and kk and mickeymac, you're added. take a button.

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

139. Posted:

Ok! (drumroll........) Guys, here's what you've been waiting for. The animated kirby avatar!!! Untitled :)

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

140. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

@turtle - those comic strips were funny, especially the first one. :D
@MetalBuddy - cute. :)

The third one made me laugh :D

Cute and funny at the same time. :) Although I'm under the impression that Kirby swallowed Mario, as evidenced by the hat on his head.


That is awesome, KirbyMaster! :)

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own