Forums

Topic: Kirby Fan Club

Posts 121 to 140 of 218

turtlelink

PunnyGuy wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Since this is the Kirby Fan Club, let's not forget the pink puff's appearences in the Super Smash Bros. games! Who DOESN'T get a kick out of taking an opponent's abilities and using them for your own?

Although i use all the characters in Brawl, i kinda think Kirby is a bit, er, you know bad. Then Meta Knight is way overpowered. A gift to spammers if you ask me.

And then there's King Dedede with his overly-powerful hammer of his. Also, in my opinion, there's no such thing as a bad Smash Bros. character. (except maybe Jigglypuff, but that's just me)

Jigglypuff rocks!
I kicked a couple of users a**' with it. No names

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Punny

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Since this is the Kirby Fan Club, let's not forget the pink puff's appearences in the Super Smash Bros. games! Who DOESN'T get a kick out of taking an opponent's abilities and using them for your own?

Although i use all the characters in Brawl, i kinda think Kirby is a bit, er, you know bad. Then Meta Knight is way overpowered. A gift to spammers if you ask me.

And then there's King Dedede with his overly-powerful hammer of his. Also, in my opinion, there's no such thing as a bad Smash Bros. character. (except maybe Jigglypuff, but that's just me)

Jigglypuff rocks!

Sorry about that.... Let's put our differences aside and come to an agreement that we don't necessarily like playing as certain pink puffs in fighting games.

I'm back (for the moment)!

StarBoy91

ryan's right: Meta Knight is a very awesome character. Sometimes ally, sometimes nemesis. Though I have no idea why they gave him a Spanish accent in the dub of the anime series (could it be because of the ending song to The Revenge of Meta Knight in Kirby Super Star [Ultra]?).

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Punny

Dragoon wrote:

Where's the Meta Knight love?

Of course! How can this be a Kirby Fan Club without Meta Knight?
I think he's the coolest Kirby character. Hopefully, he will be in Epic Yarn!

Hokori

Epic Yarn Boss hopes

02, Meta Knight, Dedede, Dark Matter, Arco, and Kracko

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Punny

Otaku wrote:

Epic Yarn Boss hopes

02, Meta Knight, Dedede, Dark Matter, Arco, and Kracko

Don't forget Drawcia from Canvas Curse!

StarBoy91

Rocky is one of my top favorite enemies in the series:
Untitled

To each their own

turtlelink

PunnyGuy wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

Jigglypuff rocks!

Sorry about that.... Let's put our differences aside and come to an agreement that we don't necessarily like playing as certain pink puffs in fighting games.

Shakes hands
I thought the Spanish accent fit Meta Knight in the anime.
oh and...
Untitled

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

LordJumpMad

A King Dedede Club would be better

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

StarBoy91

@Yakko - that clip was a bit disturbing and funny at the same time. I think I saw the dub version of that episode (definitely). I've got to start watching the Japanese original's clips. I think King DeDeDe with a cowboy accent is funny, in the dub.

To each their own

SonicMaster

PunnyGuy wrote:

KirbyMaster might hurt us if we don't keep this thread up and running......]

lol, I'm not gonna hurt you! I'm back guys! and kk and mickeymac, you're added. take a button.

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Ok! (drumroll........) Guys, here's what you've been waiting for. The animated kirby avatar!!! Untitled

SonicMaster

StarBoy91

turtlelink wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

@turtle - those comic strips were funny, especially the first one.
@MetalBuddy - cute.

The third one made me laugh

Cute and funny at the same time. Although I'm under the impression that Kirby swallowed Mario, as evidenced by the hat on his head.

That is awesome, KirbyMaster!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.