Showing 141 to 160 of 222
141. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 01:10 BST
Edited on Sat 31st July, 2010 @ 01:10 by MetalMario
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
142. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 01:11 BST
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
143. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 01:15 BST
@MetalBuddy - That is hysterical!!! @KirbyMaster - awesome avatar.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
144. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 01:16 BST
How do you make gifs, Kirby Master?
@StarBoy91 - I found it on the website shown at the bottom of that one picture with Kirby and the Goombas.
Edited on Sat 31st July, 2010 @ 01:17 by MetalMario
145. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 01:24 BST
@MM You need something like Gimp, and you add layers and paint those, and save it as a .gif. You have to make sure to make it pretty small, though, like 100x100, or it won't work.
146. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 01:29 BST
@KirbyMaster Epic Avatar is Epic
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
147. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 01:31 BST
148. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 01:49 BST
Gah I dont have Gimp...
149. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 02:12 BST
http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/?p=79click this link
150. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 18:52 BST
And guys, you don't have to be the only one that gets to use the button. Anyone in the fan club can use it now!
151. Posted: Sat 31st Jul 2010 18:56 BST
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
152. Posted: Mon 2nd Aug 2010 06:03 BST
Well, at camp I doodled in my free time. I drew many different original Kirbies, and here they are: Disco Kirby, Shark Kirby, Storm Kirby, Knight Kirby, Bat Kirby, Pirate Kirby, Samurai Kirby, Superhero Kirby, Cube Kirby, Doctor Kirby, Tiger Kirby, Seal Kirby, Penguin Kirby, Dragon Kirby, Supersonic (super-fast) Kirby, and Teddy Bear Kirby. I wish I could show them to you, but they were sketched in a journal and I can't get good pictures. Plus, they would be mirrored.
153. Posted: Mon 2nd Aug 2010 06:30 BST
You don't need Gimp. Do you have Adobe Fireworks or Adobe Photoshop? Both can make animated gifs.
Photobucket | BackloggerySSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471See you in anotha life, brotha.
154. Posted: Mon 2nd Aug 2010 23:42 BST
where is everybody?
155. Posted: Mon 2nd Aug 2010 23:48 BST
Kirby ate them.......
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
156. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 00:02 BST
@JumpMad - creepy
157. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 19:41 BST
No, this is even better:
158. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 19:47 BST
@ KirbyMaster: Pink puffs are obviously the dominant species! Let's make all the other species pay for being different by eating them! Then, we will use their powers for our own to give them a taste of their own medicine! Heil, Kirby!
I'm back (for the moment)!
159. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 22:57 BST
Ok guys! The next reward is coming next Wednesday! Come back tonight at 7:45 central for the announcement! Oh, the suspense...
Edited on Thu 5th August, 2010 @ 03:43 by SonicMaster
160. Posted: Thu 5th Aug 2010 03:44 BST
Ai-ee! Sorry I forgot, I wasn't even home until an hour ago. Anyways, the next reward is a special Kirby bad guys banner! Coming next Wednesday. Enjoy!