Forums

Topic: Kirby Fan Club

Posts 141 to 160 of 218

MetalMario

How do you make gifs, Kirby Master?

@StarBoy91 - I found it on the website shown at the bottom of that one picture with Kirby and the Goombas.

Edited on by MetalMario

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

SonicMaster

@MM You need something like Gimp, and you add layers and paint those, and save it as a .gif. You have to make sure to make it pretty small, though, like 100x100, or it won't work.

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

And guys, you don't have to be the only one that gets to use the button. Anyone in the fan club can use it now!

SonicMaster

Dicesukeinuzuka

XD Metalmario!

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

SonicMaster

Well, at camp I doodled in my free time. I drew many different original Kirbies, and here they are: Disco Kirby, Shark Kirby, Storm Kirby, Knight Kirby, Bat Kirby, Pirate Kirby, Samurai Kirby, Superhero Kirby, Cube Kirby, Doctor Kirby, Tiger Kirby, Seal Kirby, Penguin Kirby, Dragon Kirby, Supersonic (super-fast) Kirby, and Teddy Bear Kirby. I wish I could show them to you, but they were sketched in a journal and I can't get good pictures. Plus, they would be mirrored.

SonicMaster

SSBbrawler08

MetalMario wrote:

Gah I dont have Gimp...

You don't need Gimp. Do you have Adobe Fireworks or Adobe Photoshop? Both can make animated gifs.

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

LordJumpMad

Kirby ate them.......
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

StarBoy91

@JumpMad - creepy

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To each their own

Punny

@ KirbyMaster: Pink puffs are obviously the dominant species! Let's make all the other species pay for being different by eating them! Then, we will use their powers for our own to give them a taste of their own medicine! Heil, Kirby!

I'm back (for the moment)!

SonicMaster

Ok guys! The next reward is coming next Wednesday! Come back tonight at 7:45 central for the announcement! Oh, the suspense...

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Ai-ee! Sorry I forgot, I wasn't even home until an hour ago. Anyways, the next reward is a special Kirby bad guys banner! Coming next Wednesday. Enjoy!

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

I guess nobody's as excited for this one.

SonicMaster

sonic_brawler95

I enjoyed what I played of Super Star Ultra, and I can't wait for Epic Yarn.
I haven't played much Kirby, but I still love the little pink puffball.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.