Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 3,686

Jani-Koblaney

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

I'm off on a early Turkey Day vacation with my family in the wonderful state of South Canada (Minnesota). I shall return with frostbitten fingers and hopeful be done or almost done with ALBW. See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a nice time here! Keep warm, it's been near the 0° degree mark the last few days

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

RR529

Hope you have fun in Minnesota, @Neo-GeoFan! It truly is a beautiful place (at least in August, when we used to go).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ogo79

RR529 wrote:

Hope you have fun in Minnesota, @Neo-GeoFan! It truly is a beautiful place (at least in August, when we used to go).

no one has fun in minnesota, are you getting payed by the tourist committee or what?

RR529 wrote:

Hope you have fun in Minnesota, @Neo-GeoFan! It truly is a beautiful place

yeah, yer definitely getting payed

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Jani-Koblaney

ogo79 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

no one has fun in minnesota, are you getting payed by the tourist committee or what?

RR529 wrote:

Hope you have fun in Minnesota, @Neo-GeoFan! It truly is a beautiful place

yeah, yer definitely getting payed

Yah, all the cool kids go to North Dakota!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

RR529

Hope you have good Thanksgiving, @CanisWolfred! See you next week!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Jani-Koblaney

Just a heads up to whoever cares, I'll be gone most of this week for deer muzzleloader hunting.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

LzWinky

WTV_94 wrote:

Just a heads up to whoever cares, I'll be gone most of this week for deer muzzleloader hunting.

Minnesota's "deer"

Untitled

I think you're doing it wrong

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mickey

I need to go for awhile. Life is getting stressful, I'm getting antsy, and I'd rather not subject you all [my friends] to my Teen Angst... Well, I'd rather not subject you all to it more than I already have (don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about). Anyway, I'm leaving until everything's sorted out and/or I'm feeling better. At the earliest, I'll be back by the 31st for New-Year's Eve.

Goodbye.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

RR529

Hope you get things sorted out @Mickey! Hope to see you back soon.

Glad you're back @CanisWolfred! (Man I'm late, lol)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic