General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 2,181 to 2,200 of 2,392

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

2,181. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Okay guys, I'm back! :D

While at my Grandma's, I replayed Insaniquarium! It's always been a favorite game of mine; but I don't remember it being quite so easy... but last time I played it I was around 10 or so. Took me weeks to beat it back then; this time I beat it in under 3 hours, lol. Still a fun game though! :D

Welcome back!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

2,182. Posted:

@Gioku Welcome back, bro! It's good to see you again! :)

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

2,183. Posted:

@TysonOfTime: yeah yeah we still need to battle... I'll drop you a line in the competition thread in a bit. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSilverFlame

2,184. Posted:

since this thread isn't exclusively for goodbyes(look the thread's name :p )
I'm going to be less frequent here in NL for a while, I'm in vacations(that's kinda the "prize" I get for being approved in every subject this year. :D no exams for me baby!) and next month I'll start my job, but I'll still come when I have the time(like today) :D

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Prof_Clayton

2,185. Posted:

Goodbye / Welcome Back / Have A Fun Vacation @However_Many_Pages_I_Missed

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more!
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

2,186. Posted:

Have fun, @GuSilverFlame! Make sure you leave some time to come around here still, too. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

2,187. Posted:

Gonna lower my amount of visits until Christmas methinks. I won't be buying ALBW right off the bat, instead I'll be going for SM3DWorld, but even then, I'm rather busy lately, so I likely won't play it enough. :P So yeah, spoilers and stuff.
See ya gents~

Edited on by Maskeraid

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

2,188. Posted:

@Wonder_Mask: Totally understandable. We will be here waiting for your glorious return.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

2,189. Posted:

So long, @Wonder_Mask. I'll see you when I see you. :)

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

2,190. Posted:

@Tasuki I thought you left? Anyways I asked you a question over in the Wind Waker topic.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

True_Hero

2,191. Posted:

Farewell, oh @ManWithTheHappyMask. May we all be fruitful in our quest to avoid spoilers.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HandheldGuru97

2,192. Posted:

I'm off on a early Turkey Day vacation with my family in the wonderful state of South Canada (Minnesota). I shall return with frostbitten fingers and hopeful be done or almost done with ALBW. See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

2,193. Posted:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

I'm off on a early Turkey Day vacation with my family in the wonderful state of South Canada (Minnesota). I shall return with frostbitten fingers and hopeful be done or almost done with ALBW. See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun and keep warm, man! At least you get to avoid all those spoilers. :P

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

2,194. Posted:

Goodbye, @Neo-GeoFan! I hope you have fun on your vacation!

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonomin

2,195. Posted:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

I'm off on a early Turkey Day vacation with my family in the wonderful state of South Canada (Minnesota). I shall return with frostbitten fingers and hopeful be done or almost done with ALBW. See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a nice time here! Keep warm, it's been near the 0° degree mark the last few days

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

2,196. Posted:

Hope you have fun in Minnesota, @Neo-GeoFan! It truly is a beautiful place (at least in August, when we used to go).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

2,197. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech: I did for a bit but I am back now just not as much as I was.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

2,198. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Hope you have fun in Minnesota, @Neo-GeoFan! It truly is a beautiful place (at least in August, when we used to go).

no one has fun in minnesota, are you getting payed by the tourist committee or what?

RR529 wrote:

Hope you have fun in Minnesota, @Neo-GeoFan! It truly is a beautiful place

yeah, yer definitely getting payed

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonomin

2,199. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Hope you have fun in Minnesota, @Neo-GeoFan! It truly is a beautiful place (at least in August, when we used to go).

no one has fun in minnesota, are you getting payed by the tourist committee or what?

RR529 wrote:

Hope you have fun in Minnesota, @Neo-GeoFan! It truly is a beautiful place

yeah, yer definitely getting payed

Yah, all the cool kids go to North Dakota! :)

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

2,200. Posted:

Welp, taking a holiday break. See ya next week sometime I guess. Adios!

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~