Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 2,756

BadKitty

I hope you lovely people enjoyed Tales of Horror because some things has come up and I must take my leave. I have a little time left and I will spend it else where seeing how I been treated here lately. ._.
I have somewhere else I am needed. Perhaps when things are sorted out I may return. Basically I'll say I am moving and won't have online for a while don't know how long.
I shall miss the amazing people I met here you know who you are~ 💋 Til then don't kill yourselves in my absence, that's my job. >:[

/me leaves dragon a stuffed toy of herself, rips some of Lz's feathers out, puts a shock collar on LJM, and takes turtle with her for lunch. >:]

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I...

Twitter:

RR529

I'll miss you, @BadKitty, all of your cat gifs help to make NL such the lively place that I love.

Hope you're able to sort things out, and make a swift return.

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Recently Beat: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising, Zone of the Enders HD Collection

MAB

Now scram!
Untitled

MAB

GuSolarFlare

bye @BadKitty hope all goes well and you return soon!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Gioku

Well, I don't wanna leave, but I may be out of here soon, for awhile... I'm gonna try and stick around, I hope I can stick around, but I'm not sure. But hang tight! This is just a warning that you might not be seeing much of me soon, but I don't know for sure whether or not I'll be gone... so yeah. If you stop seeing me for awhile, don't worry, I'll be back; and hopefully I won't have to leave at all! We'll see...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku don't gooooooooooo!!!!! please!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

LordJumpMad

@Gioku and @Badkitty are gone?
Why do I have a feeling that this was all my fault....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

Klimbatize

Gioku wrote:

Well, I don't wanna leave, but I may be out of here soon, for awhile... I'm gonna try and stick around, I hope I can stick around, but I'm not sure. But hang tight! This is just a warning that you might not be seeing much of me soon, but I don't know for sure whether or not I'll be gone... so yeah. If you stop seeing me for awhile, don't worry, I'll be back; and hopefully I won't have to leave at all! We'll see...

It's all contingent on that "guilty" or "not guilty" verdict, right?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

RR529

I hope I still see you around, @Gioku.

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Recently Beat: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising, Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Gioku

Just a quick clarification guys: I just said that I might have to leave soon... I'm not gone at the moment! So like it says above, if you stop seeing me around for a few days, I will be back! ...at the very least, the time of day I'm on here might change. That's all!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Happy_Mask

@Emmy Don't leave me with these people! I'm pretty sure everyone here has been plotting to kill me for months now! ;_______;
But I hope you have fun in your new scratching post, and for your return with a smile on your face~ And maybe you should take some Butthurt Cream with you to protect you from the n00bs. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

OptometristLime

RR529 wrote:

I'll miss you, @BadKitty, all of your cat gifs help to make NL such the lively place that I love.

Hope you're able to sort things out, and make a swift return.

I agree with this, especially the hilarious GIF's.

OptometristLime takes a solemn vow to eat no cats today

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

GuSolarFlare

Mickey wrote:

@Gioku
[youtube:vWizDna1XO4]

seconded(upgraded )

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic