Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 3,659

Big_Boy_Chubs

Just wanted to say bye. I'm leaving, and I don't know when I'm coming back. Thanks to everyone for being so good to me! now, as you were.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

sugarpixel

Seeya sometime later, @Off_The_Wall!

Also, I'll be gone all this weekend at my Grandma's house... and... she doesn't have internet at the moment! So I'll be back sometime tomorrow! Don't do anything exciting without me, okay guys?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Okay guys, I'm back!

While at my Grandma's, I replayed Insaniquarium! It's always been a favorite game of mine; but I don't remember it being quite so easy... but last time I played it I was around 10 or so. Took me weeks to beat it back then; this time I beat it in under 3 hours, lol. Still a fun game though!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Gioku wrote:

Okay guys, I'm back!

While at my Grandma's, I replayed Insaniquarium! It's always been a favorite game of mine; but I don't remember it being quite so easy... but last time I played it I was around 10 or so. Took me weeks to beat it back then; this time I beat it in under 3 hours, lol. Still a fun game though!

Welcome back!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

GuSolarFlare

since this thread isn't exclusively for goodbyes(look the thread's name )
I'm going to be less frequent here in NL for a while, I'm in vacations(that's kinda the "prize" I get for being approved in every subject this year. no exams for me baby!) and next month I'll start my job, but I'll still come when I have the time(like today)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Happy_Mask

Gonna lower my amount of visits until Christmas methinks. I won't be buying ALBW right off the bat, instead I'll be going for SM3DWorld, but even then, I'm rather busy lately, so I likely won't play it enough. So yeah, spoilers and stuff.
See ya gents~

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki I thought you left? Anyways I asked you a question over in the Wind Waker topic.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Auracle

Farewell, oh @ManWithTheHappyMask. May we all be fruitful in our quest to avoid spoilers.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

HandheldGuru97

I'm off on a early Turkey Day vacation with my family in the wonderful state of South Canada (Minnesota). I shall return with frostbitten fingers and hopeful be done or almost done with ALBW. See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

CanisWolfred

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

I'm off on a early Turkey Day vacation with my family in the wonderful state of South Canada (Minnesota). I shall return with frostbitten fingers and hopeful be done or almost done with ALBW. See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun and keep warm, man! At least you get to avoid all those spoilers.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic