Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,676 to 1,695 of 3,675

FireMario887

Hi @KiDasharus! I was feeling the same you were. I felt as if NL was just discussion and argument at first, but thanks to you guys, you made it fun. I like a good and fun social website.

FireMario887

Ryno

@k8sMum, @Tasuki, @Retro_on_theGo, @StarBoy91, @RR529, @Mickey, @Jaz007, @Varia01, @Nobodys_Angel, @Pikminsi, @Joshers744: Thank you all for the kind words, I really do appreciate it.  I cannot believe it has been 5 weeks since my son has been born. My new life is really starting to settle in and it is amazing! Anyway, I’m back at work and that means back on Nintendolife.

@Tasuki, Oh you know I’m already starting to show him “playing with power.”

@theblackdragon: Haha, you are 100% correct about the lack of sleep!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Spoony_Tech

@Ryno Welcome back and congrats! I have 3 children all under the age of 7 the youngest being almost 1 so I feel ya. Best experience ever!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RR529

Welcome back, @Ryno!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

e-love

@Ryno, welcome back and congrats on the newborn, that's awesome! Happy for you!
The retro forums will see a spark return at last~!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DreamyViridi

@Ryno - We may not have talked much but allow me to congratulate you on this special occasion. Welcome back, sir!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

FireMario887

Welcome back @Ryno! The news about your son is awesome. I am glad to see your happiness. Especially since it seemed as if in the past (In my opinion) that Nintendo Life was just discussion, debate, and boredom. I am glad to see that there is more happiness, and especially hearing about your awesome news. I am sure that you will have a fantastic time with your son.

FireMario887

Arianabtd

From this saturday to the next I'm going on a mission trip with my youth group! (Instead of going someplace else like previous years we are going to do a mission trip in our own backyard :3) But probably I won't have internet the whole week, and tomorrow i'm gonna pack and stuff so here is my goodbye for a while :3 I'll probably need a couple days for recovery time xD.
(Dang it no animal crossing while I'm gone either >_<.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Jaz007

Mickey wrote:

TTFN, @Konata! I hope you have fun there!

Tigger refrence=pure awesome and win. But back on track, have a good time @Konata!

Jaz007

FireMario887

@Konata: A mission trip for your youth group? Sounds very awesome. I hope you have a fun time.

FireMario887

AccessibleDaydream

This is probably way overdue, but I have been gone for the past two weeks, and I won't be available for two more weeks.
By the way, if anyone wants to wish me a happy early birthday, my birthday is this coming Wednesday, the 24th.
Edit: I'm turning 14, if you want to know.

Edited on by AccessibleDaydream

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Birdman

Spending the weekend at Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago. Not sure if I'll have internet (or if I'll want to be on the internet), so see y'all on Monday.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic