Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 3,659

CrazyOtto

Ron_DelVillano wrote:

I'm taking off this morning to go to Comic-Con International in San Diego. If anyone else is going, and if you happen to see me, feel free to say hi!

Also, I'll have my 3DS on me and I'd be happy to crush you at Mario Kart 7.

I hope you have a great time!

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Ron_DelVillano

Thanks, all!

@OldMan-Tech last year I think I got about 500, so I'm hoping for a repeat! Maybe I'll be able to finish all of those puzzles

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

Birdman

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Ron_DelVillano I know of one for sure going there and I believe another from my 3ds list said they were going! One of my other friends said they had about 106 streetpasses from the last convention. Have fun and get lots of streetpasses!

That was me (the latter one about going to a convention. Also, it was 108 StreetPasses in one day, though it was only 106 unique SPs, but whatever). I'd like to point out that it was a fairly small convention on its least activity-filled day (Sunday, with people leaving early to catch flights back to work on Monday and whatnot). If I went to a Comic-Con sized convention, I could easily see myself getting many times more than that per day.

@Ron_DelVillano - Considering I finished off the last of my StreetPass puzzles (~20 pink pieces at my aforementioned convention) in the first two hours of being there, I would be shocked if you didn't complete all the puzzles, even the new ones just released. I'm a little jealous personally, I was done and now I'm not with the new puzzles from the update!

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Prof_Clayton

Ron_DelVillano wrote:

Thanks, all!

@OldMan-Tech last year I think I got about 500, so I'm hoping for a repeat! Maybe I'll be able to finish all of those puzzles

500 streetpass tags is incredible! But be sure to enjoy the convention and not play 3DS the whole time.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

Well, I've decided I'll give NL another chance. While I haven't seen an incredible amount of change at least now there're new mods, and I've been checking NL often anyway. So, unless I get incredibly frustrated with NL like I did before, I'll start posting again.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

theblackdragon

3Dash wrote:

Well, I've decided I'll give NL another chance. While I haven't seen an incredible amount of change at least now there're new mods, and I've been checking NL often anyway. So, unless I get incredibly frustrated with NL like I did before, I'll start posting again.

Just so you know, I haven't gone anywhere. As always, just keep your nose clean and you'll be fine.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@3Dash - It's good to have you back! Hope nothing here annoys you too much.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

New_3DaSh_XL

tbd - I know you haven't gone anywhere, but there are new mods, by this I mean I'm happy the site is being monitored more heavily.

And I left more because of the users really, as I was tired of getting in arguments with everyone; that's what I mean by annoyed. I won't deny I was upset at the way NL works sometimes, but as I said, I'll give it another try.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

RR529

Hope you have fun @Ron!

Glad to see you back @3Dash

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

e-love

@Dash, good to have you back~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FireMario887

Hi @KiDasharus! I was feeling the same you were. I felt as if NL was just discussion and argument at first, but thanks to you guys, you made it fun. I like a good and fun social website.

FireMario887

Ryno

@k8sMum, @Tasuki, @Retro_on_theGo, @StarBoy91, @RR529, @Mickey, @Jaz007, @Varia01, @Nobodys_Angel, @Pikminsi, @Joshers744: Thank you all for the kind words, I really do appreciate it.  I cannot believe it has been 5 weeks since my son has been born. My new life is really starting to settle in and it is amazing! Anyway, I’m back at work and that means back on Nintendolife.

@Tasuki, Oh you know I’m already starting to show him “playing with power.”

@theblackdragon: Haha, you are 100% correct about the lack of sleep!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Spoony_Tech

@Ryno Welcome back and congrats! I have 3 children all under the age of 7 the youngest being almost 1 so I feel ya. Best experience ever!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RR529

Welcome back, @Ryno!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic