Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 3,686

Captain_Toad

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I'm back.

SBL has not been the same without ya bub!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

e-love

@Tyson, bye for now~ Come back soon!

@Clay, welcome back

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DreamyViridi

Good to have you back; @Prof.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jani-Koblaney

I know most of you guys probably don't care, but I'll be gone from Wednesday tomorrow till Sunday on vacation in Michigan. We probably won't have internet, so I won't be on here. Just thought I'd give a heads up!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Birdman

I'm gonna be gone from here for like 2-3 days starting tomorrow. I'm doing a pre-orientation camp thingy with the college I'll be attending next month to help with the transition, and I'm not sure when/if I'll have time to come here. So, see y'all like Friday or Saturday.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Magikarp3

Have fun on your orientation, @Birdman! Man I wish my university had one of those transition things :L

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Spoony_Tech

WildTwinVikings wrote:

I know most of you guys probably don't care, but I'll be gone from Wednesday tomorrow till Sunday on vacation in Michigan. We probably won't have internet, so I won't be on here. Just thought I'd give a heads up!

You have gone missing on your 3ds. I know its not your favorite system but i do miss your swapnotes! I hope everything is going well for ya and have fun in my State!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jaz007

I'll be gone till Saturday night. I'm going to youth conference (it's something my church does for ages 14-18). Not sure if such a short leave is worth postin about, but I thought may as well. I leave tommorow morning. See ya Saturday night. (or Sunday morning depending on how tired I am.)

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic