Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 3,681

e-love

I try to keep up with this thread but hopefully this isn't too out of the blue.

@Blaze
Hope to see you again soon, friend <3

@Happy_Mask
Welcome back

@Clay
Have fun on your trip! See you when you get back

@Konata
You've been great to have around and I certainly enjoyed talking to you. Hope to see you back here whenever you do return to NL~ :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

CrimsonFire

Looks like i'm going on vacation for a week to go to Central CA.I'll take my 3DS with a copy of Project X Zone and Luigi's Mansion.Leaving tomorrow morning.

Betelgroose

@CriimsonFire have a great trip!
I will possibly not be here next week it depends if they place I'm staying at has working Internet or not. Either way I won't be on here as much for a week

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

JunkosBoobies

Okay,I've decided that i'm gonna take a break from NL For a while. Although I will post in the usual Threads/News Articles,Don't expect me to post outside of those for a while. You can still find me on Backloggery or @Prof_Clayton's Forums,Though.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Undead_terror

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Okay,I've decided that i'm gonna take a break from NL For a while. Although I will post in the usual Threads/News Articles,Don't expect me to post outside of those for a while. You can still find me on Backloggery or @Prof_Clayton's Forums,Though.

Are you leaving because of the thread?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

undead_terror wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Are you leaving because of the thread?

No,I just feel like I've been rude lately,And because of Real Life.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Oh yeah so I'll be gone for the next week or two, working as a CIT at a camp.

kbye

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Happy_Mask

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I'm back.

me puts out the flames on NOF

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic