I'm back.

me puts out the flames on NOF

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Captain_Toad

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I'm back.

SBL has not been the same without ya bub!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Prof_Clayton

@mariobro4 Actually, it looks like it was run very well by @Kyloctopus
Thanks~ @CanisWolfred @Happy_Mask @Mickey @Big-Luigi and @mariobro4
I hope I didn't miss Layton news. ._."

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Varia01

Welcome back @Prof_Clayton!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

RR529

See you soon, @CrimsonFire16!

Hope you have fun @Tyson!

Glad to see you're back, @Prof_Clayton!

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Zowolffo

I know most of you guys probably don't care, but I'll be gone from Wednesday tomorrow till Sunday on vacation in Michigan. We probably won't have internet, so I won't be on here. Just thought I'd give a heads up!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Birdman

I'm gonna be gone from here for like 2-3 days starting tomorrow. I'm doing a pre-orientation camp thingy with the college I'll be attending next month to help with the transition, and I'm not sure when/if I'll have time to come here. So, see y'all like Friday or Saturday.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Magikarp3

Have fun on your orientation, @Birdman! Man I wish my university had one of those transition things :L

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

Spoony_Tech

WildTwinVikings wrote:

I know most of you guys probably don't care, but I'll be gone from Wednesday tomorrow till Sunday on vacation in Michigan. We probably won't have internet, so I won't be on here. Just thought I'd give a heads up!

You have gone missing on your 3ds. I know its not your favorite system but i do miss your swapnotes! I hope everything is going well for ya and have fun in my State!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic