Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,281 to 9,300 of 96,242

Yoshi

I can't wait for April 1st in Animal Crossing because of the cherry blossoms! I found a beautiful pattern that I have to use for the occasion. Here's a peek….

Untitled

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku anyway what happened? did someone mess with you yesterday?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi if you're asking if I'm feeling well my answer is physics homework and I'm sure you understand what I mean

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ouch, almost everyone there bashed the things you like!
don't worry I don't find MLP overrated, even though I'm not really fond of it(but, hey, I at least gave it a try )
and this reminds me, Alatreon from MH3U looks like an evil pony!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

well now if you guys excuse me I'll try to stop delaying a homework, so if I don't leave you have the permission to ignore me or ask for a mod to ban me for today(though I wouldn't like to get banned so consider this part just a joke )

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

I wasn't completely serious.... I DO have homework but please don't ignore me! D:

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku uh... let's chat a little(already done half that homework so a little chat won't hurt)
how's your game going?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame still haven't done much recently... but I've got all week (this is Spring Break)! ...I'm playing lots of video games at the moment instead of making them.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah no matter how good coding, drawing, thinking and fixing might be. playing games is still better

my Backloggery

LordJumpMad

@GuSilverFlame
Today is your lucky day!
You get to ask me any question you like, and I will answer it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@LordJumpMad what do you do when you're not spreading madness?

my Backloggery

LordJumpMad

Jazzer94 wrote:

@LordJumpMad How high can you jump?

Let me climb on your back and you jump as high as you can, and then you will find your answer.

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@LordJumpMad what do you do when you're not spreading madness?

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@LordJumpMad I should have known you'd do something like this(though you're right, back to the homework)

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic