Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,101 to 6,120 of 96,531

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Happy staying loyalty to NintendoLife for two years in the row. I think NintendoLife want to steal our souls.

By the way Gioku about the stones, you can get it off Pokemon Global Link which is easier for me but you can get it through Pickup ability which based on luck. Even with Pickup ability won't get you all of the stones you required. If you don't know which stones is available through store or Pickup ability then check your "Super Training" game. Pick an Pokemon that have max out EV then play "Secret Super Training".

You must beat the "The Troubles Keep On Coming?!" to unlock the stones related challenges. I really hope your luck and skill are good enough for those challenges. This goes in this order after the first secret challenge:

Leaf => Fire => Water => Thunder => Dusk => Shiny => Dawn

You have to beat Leaf to get to Fire. You have to beat Leaf and Fire to get to Water and etc.

I really hope this will help you.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

On the topic of Pokémon X & Y, there's a store where you can buy evolution stones... right...? Because I need to stock up on them. A lot of them. Like, 10 of each.

Not since Kanto could you buy evolutionary stones without needing to do extra tasks just to be able to buy them.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@Super_Gravy I was hoping to not have to get them through Super Training, but oh well... this is what I will have to do if I want to complete the Pokédex, I suppose!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku If you want to wait a little I could give you a bunch of Pokemon which requires stones, items etc.

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

so how about we a have the gaming weekend like that one we played almost everything possible again?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

Can we do this tomorrow? I may get MK7 tomorrow so that's why I am asking. Or we could do this two days in a row

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink ok. so I'll just stay out this time around and finish Megaman Battle Network 6 again(don't have MK7 )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

Now this sucks, the state finally begins funding non-emergency dental care again, and now none of the clinics will take any new patients near me. My teeth are falling apart, not out, but apart, as in coming to pieces because of the cracks from my wisdom teeth being removed. Now they're bleeding, and the blood is burning my throat, and I can't get in to see a dentist yet. As if I needed another reason to hate this state.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Metroidlink

No! I didn't mean to close you out I am sure we could find something...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink I'm just teasing!
we can do like last time and go playing different games one at a time!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I'll be up for playing games tomorrow! I'll be getting up early to watch MLP, but I'll be up for playing later!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku then it's settled since everyone(so far only me, you and @Metroidlink) seems to prefer starting tomorrow

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

well forget I said anything unless you guys want to play Pokémon(and maybe Kid Icarus Uprising) I won't be able to play tomorrow all day long only early in the morning and at night because my cousin will come.

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

And I get to play... Kung Fu Rabbit. XD

Well me and morph got our reviews done, you don't have to worry much because there is not a whole lot to the game, just check our reviews about it to get a hint http://eshopgurus.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/41669742-ku...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror and @Gioku you guys became reviewers!?!?!? that's awesome!!!!!

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Undead_Terror and @Gioku you guys became reviewers!?!?!? that's awesome!!!!!

Well me and @Moorpheel made a review site called eshop gurus a few months back and we recently decided to ask if Gioku wanted to join.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic