Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,081 to 6,100 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@NoUsernameHere thanks I'm getting online now!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@NoUsernameHere sorry WingedSnagret was a little faster! if you need help with anything I can help though, it's the least I can do for taking your time for nothing!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@NoUsernameHere sorry!! really!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@NoUsernameHere well if I can help with anything just say I don't like letting people down.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@NoUsernameHere of course I'm up for battling anytime(unless I'm in college or in a situation I have no internet)

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

BlackSpy wrote:

What if there was a video game featuring the Koopalings as the protagonists?

I think Goombas deserve their own game more than the koopalings I mean Mario stomps only 7 Koopalings and countless goombas. the underdogs(fungus?) need their own chance to shine!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

On the topic of Pokémon X & Y, there's a store where you can buy evolution stones... right...? Because I need to stock up on them. A lot of them. Like, 10 of each.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Correct. It's in Lumiose City.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

@KingDunsparce great, that's what I thought! ...does it have things like Dawn, Dusk, Moon, or Sun stones, though? I'm gonna need those, too... and I'm a bit worried they're gonna be hard to come by.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

@Gioku It is a bit limited, if I remember correctly. You won't find every stone there. I haven't played in a while, so I can't remember too much.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

@KingDunsparce I guess I'll just focus on Leaf, Water, Fire, and Thunder stones for now, then... I might have to come begging for evolution stones later, lol.

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

At least the bird is alright...
Untitled

Untitled

JACQUES FTW!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic