Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,121 to 6,140 of 96,533

sugarpixel

Yeah, and I'm having fun!

...I just need to dedicate a good chunk of time to completing the game (there's something like 60 levels o.o), and I will write my review!

So all of you have to come read my first ever review this weekend, OK?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku sure! do your best on the review!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Shirma_Akayaku

Gioku wrote:

For now I made a couple of silly Miiverse posts with it if anyone wants to see. XD
http://miiverse.nintendo.net/Fluttershy_Gioku

It doesn't show.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Mickey

@Gioku Hey, best of luck to you on your Grand First-Time-Ever-Reviewing-A-Game, bro! I hope reviewing is as fun for you as it looks to me! XD

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

I made this random animation of Mr.Randoms. This could have been much better, but it's late and i'm using paint, which has no layers.
Untitled

It came out wrong in the gif, because the size of each picture is different, but it's Mr.Randoms, so it works either way XD

And on the topic of reviewing games, I reviewed a couple of games. Here's the first one I've ever done, and it's.......Ristar. read it and see how terrible it truly is!!!!!
http://nintyonline.forumotion.com/t59-retro-reveiw-ristar-gen...

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KarrotMan

@SheldonRandoms If you gave me the spritesheet, I could easily fix that in photoshop no worries. That is if you are alright with that. Untitled

EDIT: If you want, you could always download GIMP so you can fix that yourself. Like PS, Gimp also has layers for animation.

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder Wow, thanks. I like that his head moves closer a little, that totally works, cause random is in his name :3

@Karakato I would put up the sprites, but I'm using my iPod right now, so I can't (And I should use gimp for the onions.......if you watched Shrek, then you would get it)

The pose Mr.Randoms is in was from an animation test on Flipnote Studio. It was to show off my fighting stance in some camera animation (That I never made) and Mr.Randoms was there, just for the LOL XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

@SheldonRandoms ... I couldn't tell exactly if you wanted that or not, but if you want the head not to move, you'll have to do that yourself. Too much work for me.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

OK everyone! My review of Kung Fu Rabbit is up! It's the last one on the page, here!

Congrats on your first review and to let people know that Gioku will be staying as a reviewer at eshop gurus along with me and @Moorpheel !

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Mickey

Just got my Genesis out of The Box Where Mickey Puts All The Video Game Stuff He Doesn't Need In and plugged it back in. It's still an awesome system and playing it is a nice way to pump myself up for the RetroN 5!

@Gioku Great first review, bro. I might actually have to look into this Kung Fu Rabbit thing myself...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic